RIP human race

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2015, 02:43 AM
RE: RIP human race
I was going to comment on the story and how I said all of this years ago and people just told me that I was being a stupid hairy hippy, but then I noticed that this is an ad hominem thread and any reasonable and on topic comment would be completely out of place.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
17-01-2015, 05:45 AM
(17-01-2015 02:43 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I was going to comment on the story and how I said all of this years ago and people just told me that I was being a stupid hairy hippy, but then I noticed that this is an ad hominem thread and any reasonable and on topic comment would be completely out of place.

It wouldn't be like this if every other post by Diddles wasn't about the end of the world. If you think it's a reasonable topic maybe try starting it somewhere with actual commentary.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
17-01-2015, 10:02 AM
Seriously? I've given you two threads to post this stupid crap in, and even tell you to restrict it there, and you still dump it in other places?

Well you can say goodbye to your posting privileges for the day.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
17-01-2015, 10:07 AM
(17-01-2015 10:02 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Seriously? I've given you two threads to post this stupid crap in, and even tell you to restrict it there, and you still dump it in other places?

Well you can say goodbye to your posting privileges for the day.

Trolls don't work that way, they like the boost of creating a new thread every couple days to get the boost of new responses and letting the posts he wants to avoid in the past threads unresponded to.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
17-01-2015, 02:25 PM
(16-01-2015 10:34 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/h...story.html

Why don't you get a head start on the rush and go stick your head in a bear trap and your dick in a blender you pedantic little weasel.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
17-01-2015, 02:43 PM
Dont tease me bro!

I am constantly hoping for a nuclear holocaust or something else to whipe out pathetic species from this planet and give the squids a chance at being the supirior species.

So if you want to post something about the end of the world for me, it should be true! Happy Holocaust!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
17-01-2015, 03:51 PM
These threads always brighten my day. Big Grin
Not the OP, just the replies.
17-01-2015, 04:25 PM
I can't see any reason to limit Diddle's ability to post. It's not like he's going to say anything new. Anyone who has been here for more than a week knows that he plays one note. Mostly he's harmless.

I'd rather see him here compared to Alphabits and the new and nauseating T-Rib. How about we moderate T-Rib and his turkey baster pregnancy rant that's spreading around the forum?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-01-2015, 04:37 PM
(17-01-2015 04:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can't see any reason to limit Diddle's ability to post. It's not like he's going to say anything new. Anyone who has been here for more than a week knows that he plays one note.

That's the point.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-01-2015, 04:39 PM
(17-01-2015 04:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 04:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can't see any reason to limit Diddle's ability to post. It's not like he's going to say anything new. Anyone who has been here for more than a week knows that he plays one note.

That's the point.

The point is that he's harmless. We have had much worse here get no warning, no pink, purple, or green messages and don't have their posting restricted. For some reason Diddle's is singled out. He's seldom here and seldom stays long.