RIP human race

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: RIP human race
(17-01-2015 04:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 04:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That's the point.

The point is that he's harmless. We have had much worse here get no warning, no pink, purple, or green messages and don't have their posting restricted. For some reason Diddle's is singled out. He's seldom here and seldom stays long.

Harmless or not, he still ought to be subject to Rule 1 as much as anybody else is, and he's been in violation for a while now.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2015, 05:15 PM
(17-01-2015 05:02 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 04:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The point is that he's harmless. We have had much worse here get no warning, no pink, purple, or green messages and don't have their posting restricted. For some reason Diddle's is singled out. He's seldom here and seldom stays long.

Harmless or not, he still ought to be subject to Rule 1 as much as anybody else is, and he's been in violation for a while now.

My point is that there is a woman-hating homophobe spewing shit all over the forum and no one has said anything to him. I am thinking the 'Don't be a dick' rule is being pushed to it's limit. Diddles can wait.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-01-2015, 05:35 PM
(17-01-2015 05:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 05:02 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Harmless or not, he still ought to be subject to Rule 1 as much as anybody else is, and he's been in violation for a while now.

My point is that there is a woman-hating homophobe spewing shit all over the forum and no one has said anything to him. I am thinking the 'Don't be a dick' rule is being pushed to it's limit. Diddles can wait.

Well, the shit spewer has not been officially warned, he only just arrived. Diddo however has official warnings and totally ignores them.

I suggest that people mind if they get a warning.

So where is this shit spewer of whom you speak? Or maybe I should stay out of the way so I don't get any on me. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
17-01-2015, 05:36 PM
(17-01-2015 05:35 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 05:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My point is that there is a woman-hating homophobe spewing shit all over the forum and no one has said anything to him. I am thinking the 'Don't be a dick' rule is being pushed to it's limit. Diddles can wait.

Well, the shit spewer has not been officially warned, he only just arrived. Diddo however has official warnings and totally ignores them.

I suggest that people mind if they get a warning.

So where is this shit spewer of whom you speak? Or maybe I should stay out of the way so I don't get any on me. Tongue

Tony Ribbins - you are in for a treat!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-01-2015, 05:41 PM
And I would be quite surprised if Diddles understood that TS's use of pink font was anything official.

17-01-2015, 05:48 PM
I'm confused by Diddo's comment that the top 1% won't let us find a solution.

OK... hold on...

Since they're at the top of the food chain and we're the unfortunate grunts who were born as their slaves, why would let us die? Then they would have to work and get their little hands dirty. If we all die, then they'll be sitting alone in their protected shelters with limited resources, wringing their hands, muttering "That showed them!"
17-01-2015, 09:17 PM
(17-01-2015 04:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can't see any reason to limit Diddle's ability to post. It's not like he's going to say anything new. Anyone who has been here for more than a week knows that he plays one note. Mostly he's harmless.

I'd rather see him here compared to Alphabits and the new and nauseating T-Rib. How about we moderate T-Rib and his turkey baster pregnancy rant that's spreading around the forum?

As has been stated, he's been here longer than the others, and Tdawg Ribbit has been banned. Diddo has had multiple warnings which he has ignored in the past.

Revoking his posting privileges for the day was simply a temporary measure to make sure that he was gone from the forum for the day while I consulted with administration about removing his thread creation abilities since his behavior constitutes as spam. And lo' it has been delivered.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
17-01-2015, 09:29 PM
(17-01-2015 05:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And I would be quite surprised if Diddles understood that TS's use of pink font was anything official.

TS -
Diddles isn't exactly the sharpest knife in this drawer - I doubt he even read your warning as being official since it wasn't stated as such. Hell, he could be colorblind for all we know and didn't even see that it was pink.

He may need something much more direct in the future.

17-01-2015, 09:39 PM
(17-01-2015 09:17 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 04:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can't see any reason to limit Diddle's ability to post. It's not like he's going to say anything new. Anyone who has been here for more than a week knows that he plays one note. Mostly he's harmless.

I'd rather see him here compared to Alphabits and the new and nauseating T-Rib. How about we moderate T-Rib and his turkey baster pregnancy rant that's spreading around the forum?

As has been stated, he's been here longer than the others, and Tdawg Ribbit has been banned. Diddo has had multiple warnings which he has ignored in the past.

Revoking his posting privileges for the day was simply a temporary measure to make sure that he was gone from the forum for the day while I consulted with administration about removing his thread creation abilities since his behavior constitutes as spam. And lo' it has been delivered.

[Image: 2014-02-04-Pay-Rise.png]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-01-2015, 10:23 PM
(17-01-2015 05:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My point is that there is a woman-hating homophobe spewing shit all over the forum and no one has said anything to him. I am thinking the 'Don't be a dick' rule is being pushed to it's limit. Diddles can wait.

Where is this asshole?

I ask for purely academic reasons of course. Evil_monster

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]