RIP in peace.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2014, 06:58 AM
RE: RIP in peace.
I get it. Muffsy will too once he looks at each line by itself.

And he needs a "grammer" book too. It will "effect" him positively. The "affect" of "grammer" books can be huge.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Oh, I see. It is some sort of avant-garde poetry...

Yes, literacy appears to be doomed.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
10-11-2014, 09:10 AM
(10-11-2014 02:31 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  HIV virus.
I could care less.
Its playing with it's balls.
Your too involved in you're sport.
There looking for they're balls over their.
DC Comics.

Stop it. :U

Ok. Some of you might already know how I feel about this but I'll say it anyway. When people say or write these things I'm perfectly capable of understanding what was said so I couldn't care less. Actually it is possible that I could care less and I suppose I could have proven that by saying nothing.
DC. I could ask if you like DC and you might reply with "I've never been there" or "Yes. It a beautiful place.
10-11-2014, 10:07 AM
(10-11-2014 09:10 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 02:31 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  HIV virus.
I could care less.
Its playing with it's balls.
Your too involved in you're sport.
There looking for they're balls over their.
DC Comics.

Stop it. :U

Ok. Some of you might already know how I feel about this but I'll say it anyway. When people say or write these things I'm perfectly capable of understanding what was said so I couldn't care less. Actually it is possible that I could care less and I suppose I could have proven that by saying nothing.
DC. I could ask if you like DC and you might reply with "I've never been there" or "Yes. It a beautiful place.

[Image: DC_comics_logo_2012.png]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2014, 03:01 PM
WTF fuck?

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
10-11-2014, 03:12 PM
I work in the Department of Redundancy Department and I see nothing wrong with most of these.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
10-11-2014, 03:49 PM
(10-11-2014 06:58 AM)Dom Wrote:  I get it. Muffsy will too once he looks at each line by itself.

And he needs a "grammer" book too. It will "effect" him positively. The "affect" of "grammer" books can be huge.

OR instead of me changing to make others feel better about my faults people can take a big cup of get the fuck over it. We could try it that way instead.

[Image: oscar.png]