ROACHES. FUCK. ROACHES.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2015, 01:18 PM
ROACHES. FUCK. ROACHES.
ROACHES CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES WITH A 7 FOOT FUCKING DILDO COVERED IN RUST AND ACID!!!!!!!!! FUCK THIS NEW APARTMENT IVE NEVER DEALT WITH SO MANY COCKROACHES IN MY LIFE I CANT EAT BECAUSE THERES A ROACH CARCASS IN MY KITCHEN NOW!!!

Thank goodness for Raid, that shit works. After staring at the first dipshit sitting on the edge of the wall and ceiling, with an oar in my hands, knowing that from this angle I can easily miss and it might run around. (I actually successfully stabbed a roach with the end of the oar because thankfully these dipshits are the slow and dumb variety) I eventually put it down and zoomed over to walgreens, got some spray, zoomed back, found the fucker still sitting there, so I sprayed it and watched, both happy and disgusted at the same time, as a couple bits fell off of the roach and it slowly started squiggling down the wall so I killed it with a shoe and now its hopefully dying behind my tv. I go wash my hands because some of the spray got on my hand. I come back out and hear something from the kitchen/under my desk and see a roach walking under the desk. I spray at it and the dumbass comes squiggling out, I notice it's smaller so it was a different one. I easily stomped it dead, and now I'm still just huddled at my couch, haven't eaten anything today. Every little sound I hear keeps giving me a heart attack.

Well at least my boyfriend's on his way for his break. He's much better at dealing with roaches than me. But yeah. I want to make a bonfire out of roaches and cackle evilly as I watch them burn!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: ROACHES. FUCK. ROACHES.
Roaches make great food for spiders. . . Get yourself on of them at just catch roaches to feed the spider with.
16-05-2015, 02:08 PM
[Image: cockroach_t1200_zpsftl9vbej_edit_1431806...1rjju8.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
16-05-2015, 02:57 PM
Rent the movie "Joe's Apartment"....

You'll never look at a roach the same way again...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
17-05-2015, 09:25 AM
[Image: Aliens-Ripley.jpg]
17-05-2015, 09:39 AM
Quick question: PLEASE tell me mosquito netting can block cockroaches. I saw two more fuckers today. I've seriously never seen so many roaches until now. My bathroom has a stupid trap door that opens up to a bunch of pipes, so I can't exactly seal those gaps...
17-05-2015, 10:18 AM
Roaches will survive a nuclear attack -- you think a mosquito netting is gonna stop 'em????

They'll probably steal it, and make hammocks out of it.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
17-05-2015, 11:28 AM
(16-05-2015 02:57 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Rent the movie "Joe's Apartment"....

You'll never look at a roach the same way again...

Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_m079drpTUq1qdezf9o1_500.gif]

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
[+] 2 users Like Russ's post
17-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Eat them until they get the hint and leave. At least that's what I do.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
17-05-2015, 08:58 PM
Re: ROACHES. FUCK. ROACHES.
Lol!! Ewww.