ROACHES. FUCK. ROACHES.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: ROACHES. FUCK. ROACHES.
Well, it's night time. Sleep well.

Might be a good idea to stock up on earplugs. Shy

You don't want to know why.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
18-05-2015, 07:20 AM
(17-05-2015 10:46 PM)kim Wrote:  Well, it's night time. Sleep well.

Might be a good idea to stock up on earplugs. Shy

You don't want to know why.

my brother the paramedic had a patient that woke up one morning and couldnt hear. guess why. <shudder>

yeah, move. its the only solution. Or spend the money on a professional treatment plan from Terminex. It will probably take a few visits, so go with the quarterly visit plan. Its probably cheaper than moving.

But if you live in an apartment attached to others, and your neighbors are pigs, or don't treat too, you will never be rid of them. Contact your landlord too.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
22-05-2015, 07:29 PM
Bleeeaaach! Fuck you assholes posting roach pics and gifs I'm going to stop looking back at this thread! XD

Well, I've actually complained to my city's apartment association. I was planning to bring a letter to the apartment management, just to make sure they know I mean business, and I called the association to ask for advice and they just told me to file a complaint with them, so I did. They'll help me make sure the management does something about it. That same day I made the original post, I found a third one in the bathroom and have since seen two more! Sadcryface
[+] 1 user Likes Philanthropic Misanthrope's post