RUM!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2017, 10:12 AM
RE: RUM!!
(12-03-2017 10:10 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 09:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

If you had allowed that video to play to :28 you would have heard the word: ...BITCH!?

I didn't crop it...just wanted a clip that said 'Where's the rum?'

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-03-2017, 10:16 AM
(12-03-2017 10:09 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Your first choice Heath, are you trying to tell us something? Tongue Big Grin

Laugh out load Took me a moment to figure out what you meant!

Mt Gay (no sexual innuendo intended... it just happens to be the name of the distillery) makes all sorts of wonderful stuff, but the XO is my personal fav.
12-03-2017, 10:19 AM
(12-03-2017 10:16 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 10:09 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Your first choice Heath, are you trying to tell us something? Tongue Big Grin

Laugh out load Took me a moment to figure out what you meant!

Mt Gay (no sexual innuendo intended... it just happens to be the name of the distillery) makes all sorts of wonderful stuff, but the XO is my personal fav.
Ok so you won't be mounting any gays then? Not that there's anything wrong with that, id like to try it, the rum that is. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
12-03-2017, 10:21 AM
(12-03-2017 10:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Ok so you won't be mounting any gays then? Not that there's anything wrong with that, id like to try it, the rum that is. Big Grin

Back in my much, MUCH younger days I had a dalliance with a pair of lesbians. Does that count? Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
12-03-2017, 10:21 AM
(12-03-2017 10:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 10:16 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Laugh out load Took me a moment to figure out what you meant!

Ok so you won't be mounting any gays then? Not that there's anything wrong with that, id like to try it, the rum that is. Big Grin

Laughat That made me chuckle Adey.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-03-2017, 10:23 AM
(12-03-2017 10:12 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 10:10 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  If you had allowed that video to play to :28 you would have heard the word: ...BITCH!?

I didn't crop it...just wanted a clip that said 'Where's the rum?'

You're post was excellent really.
Take a bow, oh, curtsie! .Thumbsup

You have to be odd to be #1.
12-03-2017, 11:44 AM
The one and only Aussie brew...

[Image: bundy-bottles.jpg]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
12-03-2017, 12:25 PM
[Image: 7192009_appletonestatereserverum.jpg]

One shot will wake you up. Two Shots will put you to sleep. Three shots and you can't tell if it's your wife or a broom stick.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
12-03-2017, 01:05 PM
"There's not, no doubt, so much the spirit calms as rum and true religion." (Lord Byron)
03-06-2017, 11:51 PM
Appleton Estate is wonderful stuff, the best IMHO.

In my youth I got into 151 proof stuff. Created many a hangover.

But I have had a long love affair with COCONUT RUM. Not Coco Ribe or Malibu, those are fake. Coconut rum is not available in the USA. One importer told me that he had people asking for Coconut Rum every other day but he simply couldn't bring it in. I used to bring it in from the Bahamas.

Just before we married I took my gfr to the Bahamas, had a wonderful time. When we got ready to leave I had the natives load my little plane with Coconut Rum. My now wife exclaimed that she thought I had taken her on a romantic trip only to find that she was just along for a rum run.
[+] 1 user Likes psybj's post