Rabbi Skobac

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2015, 03:11 PM
Rabbi Skobac
I love this guy. He completely dismantles Christianity one you tube video at a time...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
17-07-2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Rabbi Skobac
Judaism was my gateway to atheism.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-07-2015, 03:58 PM
Mine too! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
17-07-2015, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2015 10:44 PM by Mark Fulton.)
The ancient Jews got the ball rolling.

Their priests figured out that scripture was a good way to control people and derive an income for themselves without having a real job.

The Roman government cottoned on to the same idea in the first century, and created Christianity.

Some obscure Arab warlords pulled the same party trick in the seventh century, and created Islam.

It was all about people in power using writing about God to control, and profit from, the common plebs.

Nothing has changed today. The scariest part of the modern versions of all this nonsense is that these leaders now have their hands on nuclear bombs.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Mark Fulton's post
18-07-2015, 01:05 PM
Thread split.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-07-2015, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2015 01:11 PM by Chas.)
Never mind - this post got caught in a thread split time warp.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
18-07-2015, 01:16 PM
He also has a video on Jesus. I've only listened to the first 15 minutes. It's over an hour long, for christ sake. Sometimes I feel a little bad for the Jews. It's like a bunch of nuts took over their book and made it their own. I mean, not super bad. Just a little bit bad.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
18-07-2015, 01:26 PM
(18-07-2015 01:16 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  He also has a video on Jesus. I've only listened to the first 15 minutes. It's over an hour long, for christ sake. Sometimes I feel a little bad for the Jews. It's like a bunch of nuts took over their book and made it their own. I mean, not super bad. Just a little bit bad.

Yeah, he's got a ton of them. They are really long, but I think he does a great job tearing down Christianity's claims that the OT predicts or has anything to do with Jesus.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-07-2015, 02:07 PM
There's an ex-Jew Baptist evangelist that has preached at my church several times. He talks about his conversion and always seemed fairly scholarly. I've only listened to the first bit of the video you posted so far but it would be interesting to see them debate.
[+] 2 users Like Dex's post
18-07-2015, 10:07 PM
(18-07-2015 01:26 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 01:16 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  He also has a video on Jesus. I've only listened to the first 15 minutes. It's over an hour long, for christ sake. Sometimes I feel a little bad for the Jews. It's like a bunch of nuts took over their book and made it their own. I mean, not super bad. Just a little bit bad.

Yeah, he's got a ton of them. They are really long, but I think he does a great job tearing down Christianity's claims that the OT predicts or has anything to do with Jesus.

Yep.

But he still takes his own shit so seriously.

All 3 religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are just different versions of the same nonsense. He doesn't get that.
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post