Race To -100!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Race To -100!
(13-01-2013 11:03 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-01-2013 11:01 AM)Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day Wrote:  Tell me, which one is more legal?
What has legal got to do with this?
[Image: confused.gif]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
13-01-2013, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2013 11:38 AM by Free Thought.)
Accidental explosions are totally legal, so long as nobody can prove you or anybody else was involved in coaxing the accident to happen.

On with the topic; Why waste the time?

As far as I am concerned, Egor is worth only off handed rejection and flippant remarks, if that. I have already spent my neg on him, even if I could add to it, I wouldn't bother, and I am sure that goes for most people here. He is simply not worth the effort.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-01-2013, 11:41 AM
(13-01-2013 11:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Accidental explosions are totally legal, so long as nobody can prove you or anybody else was involved in coaxing the accident to happen.

On with the topic; Why waste the time?

As far as I am concerned, Egor is worth only off handed rejection and flippant remarks, if that. I have already spent my neg on him, even if I could add to it, I wouldn't bother, and I am sure that goes for most people here. He is simply not worth the effort.
Yea, he's not really worth all the extra mouse-clicks. Drinking Beverage

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Exactly. Yes

For me, those mouse clicks are a supreme effort in regards to giving a shit.

I do not wish to waste me precious little amount of "Giveashitnergy" on something like that. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Why do you want to manipulate and/or try to control the supposed worth of someone or something beyond yourself? Isn't learning to be you good enough? Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
13-01-2013, 01:15 PM
(13-01-2013 10:24 AM)Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day Wrote:  Good idea?
As much as I now detest Ego and his almost psychotic views on atheism and religion. I would take no pleasure in ganging up on him to give him which is after all, just a pointless number that means shit.

Maybe we should -100 rep you for thinking that "feeble minded" people should be sterilized?

How would you feel about that REID?

EDIT: In fact you sound quite smart sometimes REID, however I think you lack empathy. The only real thing I learned at school was "treat people how you yourself would want to be treated"

If you wouldnt like it happening to you, then why do it to other people?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
13-01-2013, 01:26 PM
I don't think Egor gives two damns about his rep here.

He can't even decide who or what he is on a daily basis.

Neg rep him to -100 will make one of his personalities real happy and one of the other ones real sad and one of the other ones really pissed off...get the idea?

Either way, Ego® is his own special flavor of crazy...he'll rant and swear and insult us all...run off, sulk, and then come back and ask us (make that demand us) to come out and play with him.

Not worth the effort to try to upset Ego®, he works himself up into a sweat without any assistance.

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
13-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Egor might actually like it. He said that when people see his neg rep it makes them want to read his stuff. So, the more negs he gets... the better for him.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
13-01-2013, 01:56 PM
(13-01-2013 01:41 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Egor might actually like it. He said that when people see his neg rep it makes them want to read his stuff. So, the more negs he gets... the better for him.
Depends on the day...

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-01-2013, 02:44 PM
(13-01-2013 01:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-01-2013 01:41 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Egor might actually like it. He said that when people see his neg rep it makes them want to read his stuff. So, the more negs he gets... the better for him.
Depends on the day...

That. Egor changes his metaphysics so often it's not worth even trying to keep up with. As my sons always say after I throw them out of the dohyō, "I can't get a grip on his fatness."

This is not my signature.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post