Race and Reering

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2014, 09:35 AM
RE: Race and Reering
Have you ever thought about moving? I mean that seriously.

If I wanted to raise my kids to be tolerant. I'd want them to be exposed to that kind of behavior...and if I knew I lived in an area where that would be nearly impossible.....I dunno. Moving would just seem like a good option.

Obviously no where is perfect, and they will have to face the issues no matter where they are, but there are places that give you a better chance.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
28-02-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: Race and Reering
(28-02-2014 09:35 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Have you ever thought about moving? I mean that seriously.

If I wanted to raise my kids to be tolerant. I'd want them to be exposed to that kind of behavior...and if I knew I lived in an area where that would be nearly impossible.....I dunno. Moving would just seem like a good option.

Obviously no where is perfect, and they will have to face the issues no matter where they are, but there are places that give you a better chance.

That's what I did. No joke. I saw prejudice severely where I grew up and bolted the first chance I had. Figured someday if/when I had children I wanted to be far away from such thinking.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply