Races

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2015, 04:11 AM
Races
I have yet to hear how creationists explain how the different Races that exist on our Planet have descended from Noah's family, has anyone heard of any 'explanation' from people like Ken Ham, of how these different Races developed from a presumably Arabic genetic base?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2015, 04:18 AM
RE: Races
Well.. since there aren't any "Different races" and we're all the same species (Some one more knowledgeable might come along and give the 'classification' etc) such a question isn't an issue.

heck, the interesting thing is that there is evidence of a "Genetic bottleneck" happening some where within Humanities past. (As similarly found in Cheetahs, I believe?)

As in our numbers were so low we might have been on the cusp of extinction.

Much cheers to all.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
24-06-2015, 04:36 AM
When I use the term 'Races' I'm referring to African/Caucasian/Asian and the reason for my question is because I find the the Noah's Ark story absurd as it fails to explain how these differences in our species could have developed in just 6000 years. It's my argument against Creationism and one that I haven't heard discussed as yet, I just want to know if anyone has heard of an 'explanation' for this anomaly in the creationists hypothesis, especially as it would involve some sort of evolution.
24-06-2015, 04:45 AM
There's one race on this planet -- human.

We're all just like General Motors in the late 1970's.

We're all the same basic model - with a few trim package changes, and a different nameplate...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
24-06-2015, 04:55 AM
I agree, but you clearly don't understand my question. I'm looking at ways of of discrediting Ken Ham and his crazy ideas and this question seems to me, to point to a hole in his hypothesis.
[+] 1 user Likes Ozroller's post
24-06-2015, 05:07 AM
(24-06-2015 04:11 AM)Ozroller Wrote:  I have yet to hear how creationists explain how the different Races that exist on our Planet have descended from Noah's family, has anyone heard of any 'explanation' from people like Ken Ham, of how these different Races developed from a presumably Arabic genetic base?
Ken is reasonably well educated. What I don't understand is why people, like him, hold the views they do. I've listened to his creationist views and, I have to admit that the guy is a complete twat. I can't listen to him any more - on any subject. He offends my complete sense of logic.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
24-06-2015, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2015 05:21 AM by god has no twitter account.)
(24-06-2015 04:55 AM)Ozroller Wrote:  I agree, but you clearly don't understand my question. I'm looking at ways of of discrediting Ken Ham and his crazy ideas and this question seems to me, to point to a hole in his hypothesis.
One doesn't actually have to "look" for ways of discrediting Ham. He does this for you.

One doesn't need to "look" for holes in his hypotheses. The whole of each of his hypotheses is one big hole after another.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
24-06-2015, 05:15 AM
As an Australian I'm embarrassed by his dangerous influence and would like to do what I can to refute his ideas. We can't just ignore people like him, we have to discredit them. Hence my original question.
24-06-2015, 05:20 AM
(24-06-2015 04:55 AM)Ozroller Wrote:  I agree, but you clearly don't understand my question. I'm looking at ways of of discrediting Ken Ham and his crazy ideas and this question seems to me, to point to a hole in his hypothesis.

Ham states that the Earth is 6,000 years old. Fossil records PROVE otherwise. End of.

Also, are you aware of how the age of the Earth (6,000 years) was calculated? For it's day, it was a brilliant piece of logic because we had no other way of knowing or estimating at the time. However, the operative words are FOR IT'S DAY. The world has moved on. Unfortunately, Ham and his bunch of fucktards haven't and now want to teach their shit in schools. Well Ham - just FUCK OFF.

24-06-2015, 05:26 AM

The miscommunication stems from your colloquial use of the word "race," rather than the textbook definition.
It didn't take long to find answers in line with your question, and it was our good friends (sarcasm alert) at "answers in genesis" who claim their tower of babel myth as the cause of human variation. Brought the link for you to enjoy melting your brain too:
https://answersingenesis.org/racism/the-...man-races/