Rachel Maddow explains how Ron Paul may be the Republican frontrunner.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Rachel Maddow explains how Ron Paul may be the Republican frontrunner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOk2glSmK2A

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2012, 10:53 AM
RE: Rachel Maddow explains how Ron Paul may be the Republican frontrunner.
Was this from last night's show? I've been following Maddow pretty closely and I haven't seen last night's show yet (I usually catch it a day behind on their website) and I plan on watching that tonight. But she has been covering Ron Paul pretty well.
06-03-2012, 10:56 AM
(06-03-2012 10:53 AM)kineo Wrote:  Was this from last night's show? I've been following Maddow pretty closely and I haven't seen last night's show yet (I usually catch it a day behind on their website) and I plan on watching that tonight. But she has been covering Ron Paul pretty well.

This was from the night before Maine I think.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
06-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Ahh yeah, then this is something I've probably saw her cover before. She's probably one of the few mainstream media people covering Ron Paul regularly... at least more regularly than others.

For anyone who hasn't watched it, it's worth it in my opinion.
06-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Ron Paul don't have a chance unless all the others die. I really don't see that happening so take your head out of the clouds. That was from weeks ago.
06-03-2012, 12:05 PM
(06-03-2012 11:27 AM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Ron Paul don't have a chance unless all the others die. I really don't see that happening so take your head out of the clouds. That was from weeks ago.

Weeks ago hasn't changed anything. Since then he's taken 2nd in Maine, 2nd in Washington and has the best shot at the majority of delegates in Minnesota and Colorado.

Haters gonna hate.

-Mark Twain