Racism In Skyrim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: Racism In Skyrim
(06-09-2013 03:22 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(06-09-2013 11:41 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  BTW, if you are claiming you've completed Skyrim on Master difficulty on a console, you're lying.

It's possible. It just takes a loooooooooong time.

And since he claims that he is so busy, he must be lying. Can't do shit without quick- saving and loading.

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2013, 03:31 PM
(06-09-2013 03:28 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  And since he claims that he is so busy, he must be lying. Can't do shit without quick- saving and loading.

My padre works with a guy who completed the game on console legendary, and it literally took him almost a year to do everything in the game-- and that's not even including add-ons.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
06-09-2013, 03:38 PM
(06-09-2013 03:31 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(06-09-2013 03:28 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  And since he claims that he is so busy, he must be lying. Can't do shit without quick- saving and loading.

My padre works with a guy who completed the game on console legendary, and it literally took him almost a year to do everything in the game-- and that's not even including add-ons.

Emm, Legendary mode has only been around for about 6 months, Ferdy. You mean Master-mode now, right?

06-09-2013, 04:19 PM
(06-09-2013 03:38 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(06-09-2013 03:31 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  My padre works with a guy who completed the game on console legendary, and it literally took him almost a year to do everything in the game-- and that's not even including add-ons.

Emm, Legendary mode has only been around for about 6 months, Ferdy. You mean Master-mode now, right?

Um, no. I mean legendary. Tongue

I've had the game for over a year and it's had legendary since last summer. Big Grin

06-09-2013, 06:27 PM
I was on normal, or whatever the default is. It was rather easy, but still entertaining. Right now I've moved on to Hitman Absolution, which I am enjoying quite a bit on it's normal setting. It's my first 'Hitman'. Now that I've got the controls down it is becoming more easy as well, but very time consuming to unlock all of the achievements.

07-09-2013, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2013 04:15 AM by ELK12695.)
(06-09-2013 04:19 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(06-09-2013 03:38 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Emm, Legendary mode has only been around for about 6 months, Ferdy. You mean Master-mode now, right?

Um, no. I mean legendary. Tongue

I've had the game for over a year and it's had legendary since last summer. Big Grin

Impossible
[Image: 730dcc59ce50d3a6fa4b8b17a43ad44f.png]
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Patches_%28Skyrim%29

Neither you or your dads friend could have played it at Legendary mode, because it didn't exsist. That is unless if you both work as Bethesda game devs, but then you would never have played it on console since nobody uses consoles for devkits. Sorry.

07-09-2013, 09:29 AM
(07-09-2013 04:09 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Impossible

Neither you or your dads friend could have played it at Legendary mode, because it didn't exsist. That is unless if you both work as Bethesda game devs, but then you would never have played it on console since nobody uses consoles for devkits. Sorry.

Then I don't know, it may have been on master. But as long as I remember, it's had Legendary. Smile

07-09-2013, 09:58 AM
(07-09-2013 09:29 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(07-09-2013 04:09 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Impossible

Then I don't know, it may have been on master. But as long as I remember, it's had Legendary. Smile

Oh well, it's not a big deal for me. I play Skyrim for a roleplay feeling, not to intentionally play game modes that will cause me to ragequit. I play on expert if I find stuff to be too easy.

I really feel sorry for you, Ferdy; that you can't get a hold of a proper gaming rig. The mods are awesome, especially when they make up DLC sized mods for Skyrim, the guys working at Nexusmods make sure even after you're done with Bethesda's DLC's, you can still play theirs, for free.

07-09-2013, 10:40 AM
(07-09-2013 09:58 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(07-09-2013 09:29 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Then I don't know, it may have been on master. But as long as I remember, it's had Legendary. Smile

Oh well, it's not a big deal for me. I play Skyrim for a roleplay feeling, not to intentionally play game modes that will cause me to ragequit. I play on expert if I find stuff to be too easy.

I really feel sorry for you, Ferdy; that you can't get a hold of a proper gaming rig. The mods are awesome, especially when they make up DLC sized mods for Skyrim, the guys working at Nexusmods make sure even after you're done with Bethesda's DLC's, you can still play theirs, for free.

I won't get a gaming PC of my own until next year, unfortunately. Sad

07-09-2013, 11:14 AM
Now, when it comes to my racism, I kill ANY Thalmor Justiciars on sight, so I can listen to their babble of Altmer supremacy turn into pleas for mercy, and then cut them down while they run or beg on their knees. I also exterminate Imperial Soldiers if I seem them walking around with a prisoner. But I don't kill them because they are high-elfs or imperials. I kill the Thalmor and perform pest-control their embassy because they are supremist assholes who oppress people. And the Imperals act as their pawns, capturing citizens for worshipping Talos. So I guess I'm not all that racist after all, just a pissed off nord in Daedric armor.