Racism against white people.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: Racism against white people.
(14-10-2015 03:05 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Who the fuck thinks you can't be racist against white people?

That is literally one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard. This shit pisses me off. Just like "reverse racism".

No, you fucking moron. If I, as a white person, am discriminated against because of the color of my skin... it's racism... full stop.

"Reverse racism" makes it sound like I discriminated first, so the discrimination against me is just somehow justified. No, fuck you. If you discriminate against anyone solely based on the tone of their skin, you're a racist bigot.

This is seriously some next level idiocy. Dodgy

Actually -- reverse racism would mean that someone did something in your favor because of your race.......

The PC crowd of course will pee themselves trying to prove it otherwise......

Remember -- these are the people who call cripples "handi-capable"....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
14-10-2015, 03:16 PM
Racism against white people.
(14-10-2015 03:09 PM)Marozz Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 07:59 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Sure, it is possible because all racism means is to be prejudiced against a group because of their ethnicity (some ethnic "white" groups have been racially discriminated against in the US. Like the Irish)

But is it pervasive, systemic, and a problem for white people in general in the US? No. Is it anywhere near the level of racism against minority groups? No. Does it have a pervasive history in the US that has perpetuated racial inequality into the present day? No.

Back in the 60's, all over England, such posters were very common. The would be stuck on the windows of bedsits, rooms to let...etc. It was just accepted at the time.

[Image: HK9QYQB.jpg]

That was common in the US too. Which begs the question as to why the line remains racially divided against black people while the Irish are not?

It has to do with how the racism was directed. It wasn't only refusing service, it was a system that actually denied things like housing loans for blacks (limiting wealth acquisition to hand down to the next generation) and if a black person got a good job in town, they might literally be ran out of that job and town. Meaning that blacks couldn't even maintain the decent jobs that were available. No such comparable systemic racism targeted people like the Irish.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
14-10-2015, 04:27 PM
(14-10-2015 03:16 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(14-10-2015 03:09 PM)Marozz Wrote:  [Image: HK9QYQB.jpg]

That was common in the US too. Which begs the question as to why the line remains racially divided against black people while the Irish are not?

It has to do with how the racism was directed. It wasn't only refusing service, it was a system that actually denied things like housing loans for blacks (limiting wealth acquisition to hand down to the next generation) and if a black person got a good job in town, they might literally be ran out of that job and town. Meaning that blacks couldn't even maintain the decent jobs that were available. No such comparable systemic racism targeted people like the Irish.

This is what it was like for Irish Catholics ( Nationalists ) in Northern Ireland in the late 60's. Civil rights marches were attacked by the protestant (loyalist) police force. The IRA moved in and the rest is history. We were also white slaves to the English for many years but eventually we got independence. My point was yes, you can have "racism" against white people. But what happened / happens in the US is different and something I cannot understand. I still remember, as a kid, my uncle was on a visit to Ireland. He was a middleclass American from Ohio, and he was ranting on about how there was "gonna be a war" and how the price of real estate was going down because a "n****r family moved in to his neighbourhood". We were in total shock .

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 2 users Like Marozz's post
17-10-2015, 04:24 PM
it is possible for any race to racist against whites whites are not the only group capable of being racist
[+] 1 user Likes nintendo2190's post
17-10-2015, 06:03 PM
(14-10-2015 03:05 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Who the fuck thinks you can't be racist against white people?

That is literally one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard. This shit pisses me off. Just like "reverse racism".

No, you fucking moron. If I, as a white person, am discriminated against because of the color of my skin... it's racism... full stop.

"Reverse racism" makes it sound like I discriminated first, so the discrimination against me is just somehow justified. No, fuck you. If you discriminate against anyone solely based on the tone of their skin, you're a racist bigot.

I have a question. Is a scholarship specifically targeted for black people to go to college(but ar isn't merit based) racist?
For me, it falls under my definition of racism( giving less/more privileges/rights/penalties to someone/ some group , based on skin color/ethnicity/race or just "treating someone/some group differently based in ethnicity"{but I'm not sure if that's to broad})
But I could easily see how one might call this reverse racism instead of racism . (I have even heard "positive racism" but that's just stupid imo)

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
17-10-2015, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2015 08:33 AM by Marozz.)
(17-10-2015 06:03 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  

I have a question. Is a scholarship specifically targeted for black people to go to college(but ar isn't merit based) racist?
For me, it falls under my definition of racism( giving less/more privileges/rights/penalties to someone/ some group , based on skin color/ethnicity/race or just "treating someone/some group differently based in ethnicity"{but I'm not sure if that's to broad})
But I could easily see how one might call this reverse racism instead of racism . (I have even heard "positive racism" but that's just stupid imo)
I've heard it being called "positive discrimination".

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
17-10-2015, 08:08 PM
(14-10-2015 02:14 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  My opinion of being racist is to hate all of an entire ethnicity as a whole. Yet the media seems to think if you want a black criminal punished the same as a white guy would be, you are racist. All the programs to help with getting a job after prison are aimed at so called minorities. They also spend less time in prison, because they won't be charged with hate crimes. I get along great with most non-white individuals, but respect is given where deserved. If you are dressed like a gangster, I will run the other way.

With all due respect, Birdguy, this is the worst load of horse-hockey-pucks I've ever seen carted, outside of a discussion of miracles and god-magic.

I was just exonerated and released in late April, after nine years in Max- and Medium-Security prisons (on a 30-year sentence), and I can assure you that no one is specially helping black prisoners over white ones. I am not one to say "hooray" to anything the prison system does, but I have to say that I clearly observed a surprising degree of fairness and equality in what is offered to all prisoners in this respect, and benefited from it myself, with vocational training just before release, even though I have a college degree in science, am middle class, and am white.

I can't even believe you would say "want black people punished the same as white"... lots of people advocate for blacks to be punished the same as whites, but in the exact opposite direction! Statistics clearly show that black convicts tend to do significantly more time in prison on the same set of charges as a white defendant will serve, and are more likely to be imprisoned rather than given probation in the first place.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/08...ame-crime/

You can read a lot more about some of the real issues at The Sentencing Project:

http://sentencingproject.org/template/index.cfm

Try to understand, really understand, the difference between an individual racist behavior (what we call "overt" or active racism), and institutionalized racism, which BeardedDude and others have done an excellent job of pointing out, already. There are hundreds of books on criminology and social justice dedicated to this problem and the facts surrounding this issue.

Man, just re-reading what you wrote has the "ding" from CinemaSins echoing in my head:

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 9 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
19-10-2015, 08:33 AM
(14-10-2015 03:07 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(14-10-2015 02:14 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  My opinion of being racist is to hate all of an entire ethnicity as a whole. Yet the media seems to think if you want a black criminal punished the same as a white guy would be, you are racist. All the programs to help with getting a job after prison are aimed at so called minorities. They also spend less time in prison, because they won't be charged with hate crimes. I get along great with most non-white individuals, but respect is given where deserved. If you are dressed like a gangster, I will run the other way.

Your opinion of racism ignores definitions of racism. Including what would be implicit racism and explicit racism. Or acute racism and systemic racism.

As for the assertion that placement programs for convicts is racially divided, I call bullshit. Any actual evidence of that?

Here is your evidence. http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/...ed-enough/

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/co...o_04152015

If I haven't provided enough, let me know. There is a lot more.
19-10-2015, 08:44 AM
Racism is everywhere. One side just has the advantage
19-10-2015, 10:21 AM
This video highlights what I would consider a very racist individual.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user