Racism against white people.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Racism against white people.
(19-10-2015 08:33 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(14-10-2015 03:07 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Your opinion of racism ignores definitions of racism. Including what would be implicit racism and explicit racism. Or acute racism and systemic racism.

As for the assertion that placement programs for convicts is racially divided, I call bullshit. Any actual evidence of that?

Here is your evidence. http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/...ed-enough/

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/co...o_04152015

If I haven't provided enough, let me know. There is a lot more.

Two bullshit and biased conservative sources? Consider

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
19-10-2015, 10:38 AM
(06-10-2015 08:23 AM)cjlr Wrote:  There's a line of thought that defines racism as only that bias which is accompanied by power. A great way to reduce the word to useless, if you ask me, and particularly stupid because the root of the idea is fairly obvious already: the prejudices of the disenfranchised don't matter in nearly the same way.

That "reasoning" is almost certainly an attempt to emplace a double-standard, either consciously or no.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
19-10-2015, 10:43 AM
Also, BreitBart?

Are you fucking kidding me?
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
19-10-2015, 10:51 AM
(06-10-2015 07:54 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  So I've heard it said that it's impossible to be racist against white people. I'm not much into the whole social justice thing(too much food on the plate as it is) so I don't really care but I find the idea strange. I'm also not sure I follow the reasoning....mainly because I don't know what the reasoning is.
What's your take?

"Fuck white people. White people are the fucking worst, they should all die, or they should become slaves. They need to pay for what they did almost 50 years ago, although most of them now support equality. Yeah, that'll fucking show 'em for all the shit they did to XY&Z races up until now! It isn't like there's only around one generation of old bats that denied our rights and the rest of the white people had nothing to do with XY&Z being oppressed! "All Lives Matter" is a fucking cover up for racist white people."

You can be racist against white people, just as you can be racist against any other race of people. In the end your opinion is judging and entire group of people on their skin COLOR.

My biggest deal is when I've had black people blame me, ME, personally for how their great great grandparents were oppressed. Like????? I was born in fucking 1996. If you're so butthurt and salty about shit that happened thirty years before WE WERE BORN, pleASE BUY A OUIJA BOARD AND HIT UP MY GRANDPARENTS BECAUSE THAT ISN'T MY PROBLEM.
[+] 5 users Like Ferdinand's post
19-10-2015, 12:18 PM
Absolutely it is possible. Dumbest reason ever to dislike people, just because of an arbitrary amount of melanin a person produced. Get to know a person, find out they are an asshole, THEN dislike them. Tongue

I went to a number of cities in "the worst state in the country" (Mississippi) and around there where there are tons of people that are HORRIBLY racist against white people. Is your company run by white people? You're not getting this job with the city. Your skin is white, so you can be socially ostracized.

Now is it a widespread systematic problem nationwide? Nope. And to be fair the white people in "the worst state in the country" are just as bad, if not worse. But it is a thing and it's one of those things I can't stand.
19-10-2015, 12:40 PM
(19-10-2015 12:18 PM)natachan Wrote:  Absolutely it is possible. Dumbest reason ever to dislike people, just because of an arbitrary amount of melanin a person produced. Get to know a person, find out they are an asshole, THEN dislike them. Tongue

I went to a number of cities in "the worst state in the country" (Mississippi) and around there where there are tons of people that are HORRIBLY racist against white people. Is your company run by white people? You're not getting this job with the city. Your skin is white, so you can be socially ostracized.

Now is it a widespread systematic problem nationwide? Nope. And to be fair the white people in "the worst state in the country" are just as bad, if not worse. But it is a thing and it's one of those things I can't stand.

I used to work in a remote office here in Ohio for a company based in Washington DC. The company was owned and run by a black woman. She flat out said in a meeting about bringing on new staff; "There are too many white people working here already. All new hires for this expansion MUST be minorities" The office was only about 40% white people. Dodgy

She refused to give a second interview to all white applicants. And her corporate headquarters was 100% black people, in an area that is incredibly diverse.

If anyone doesn't think this is racism against white people, they're a fucking moron.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
19-10-2015, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2015 02:20 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
I don't think anyone here is claiming that racists can't be black.

In my experience, black supremacists are just as common as white supremacists, at least in my near-decade in prison spent studying the two groups up-close and personal, which I was able to do because of my "neutral" status as a jailhouse lawyer who worked in the prison Law Library, taking cases and receiving confidences from hundreds of inmates of all backgrounds. I found the attitudes of both types of supremacist virtually indistinguishable, except that the whites are in general much more violent ideologically while the blacks were more interested in the use of force as a means of establishing economic hegemony where possible and defending economic "turf".

As for their racial ideologies, they have ironically identical attitudes about why their ideas are "justified" (I use that term loosely).

My point here is that I don't think anyone is seriously claiming that racism cannot occur against white people, and it's easy to point to anecdotal cases of "reverse racism", but they ignore the institutional racism in our society, which is a major point that needs to be addressed, not whether or not the white person is being maligned for sins they did not personally commit.

So if we're done beating that strawman to death, let's address real issues, d'accord?

What the article you linked to about Holder was (once you remove all the hyperbole and paranoia) simply the Attorney General pointing out that the Justice Department focuses more effort on the bigger issues than it does on the little ones. The actions of the Black Supremacists are not as dangerous to Americans as those of the White Supremacists on whom they have focused.

The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights Wrote:The State of Hate: White Supremacist Groups Growing

The number of hate groups operating in the United States continued to rise in 2008 and has grown by 54 percent since 2000 — an increase fueled last year by immigration fears, a failing economy, and the successful campaign of Barack Obama, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC). The SPLC identified 926 hate groups active in 2008, up more than four percent from the 888 groups in 2007 and far above the 602 groups documented in 2000.

"Barack Obama's election has inflamed racist extremists who see it as another sign that their country is under siege by nonwhites," said Mark Potok, editor of the Intelligence Report, a SPLC quarterly investigative journal that monitors the radical right. "The idea of a black man in the White House, combined with the deepening economic crisis and continuing high levels of Latino immigration, has given white supremacists a real platform on which to recruit."

http://www.civilrights.org/publications/...oogle.com/

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
19-10-2015, 05:15 PM
(19-10-2015 02:12 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I don't think anyone here is claiming that racists can't be black.

In my experience, black supremacists are just as common as white supremacists, at least in my near-decade in prison spent studying the two groups up-close and personal, which I was able to do because of my "neutral" status as a jailhouse lawyer who worked in the prison Law Library, taking cases and receiving confidences from hundreds of inmates of all backgrounds. I found the attitudes of both types of supremacist virtually indistinguishable, except that the whites are in general much more violent ideologically while the blacks were more interested in the use of force as a means of establishing economic hegemony where possible and defending economic "turf".

As for their racial ideologies, they have ironically identical attitudes about why their ideas are "justified" (I use that term loosely).

My point here is that I don't think anyone is seriously claiming that racism cannot occur against white people, and it's easy to point to anecdotal cases of "reverse racism", but they ignore the institutional racism in our society, which is a major point that needs to be addressed, not whether or not the white person is being maligned for sins they did not personally commit.

So if we're done beating that strawman to death, let's address real issues, d'accord?

What the article you linked to about Holder was (once you remove all the hyperbole and paranoia) simply the Attorney General pointing out that the Justice Department focuses more effort on the bigger issues than it does on the little ones. The actions of the Black Supremacists are not as dangerous to Americans as those of the White Supremacists on whom they have focused.

The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights Wrote:The State of Hate: White Supremacist Groups Growing

The number of hate groups operating in the United States continued to rise in 2008 and has grown by 54 percent since 2000 — an increase fueled last year by immigration fears, a failing economy, and the successful campaign of Barack Obama, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC). The SPLC identified 926 hate groups active in 2008, up more than four percent from the 888 groups in 2007 and far above the 602 groups documented in 2000.

"Barack Obama's election has inflamed racist extremists who see it as another sign that their country is under siege by nonwhites," said Mark Potok, editor of the Intelligence Report, a SPLC quarterly investigative journal that monitors the radical right. "The idea of a black man in the White House, combined with the deepening economic crisis and continuing high levels of Latino immigration, has given white supremacists a real platform on which to recruit."

http://www.civilrights.org/publications/...oogle.com/

Google - you can't be racist against white people

Yes, people do claim that seriously. Maybe no one here would, but it does happen.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
19-10-2015, 08:05 PM
Apparently some people seem to think the North-Western Hampshire is still the only one that has nay significance to the total of the world that matters when speaking of such topics.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
20-10-2015, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2015 07:25 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
Now this is fucked up.

School in San Francisco with only 20% white students, elected a majority of white students to student council positions. So the principal threw out the election results in the name of diversity.

Instead of teaching kids we're all the same, and that it's OK to support people of other races, they end up teaching them the opposite. We shouldn't be teaching our kids to only vote for people that are the same race as them. Mexicans have to vote for Mexicans, blacks for blacks, Asians for Asians, whites for whites so we have diversity? This is the wrong message to these kids.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/33724074-story

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]