"Racism" is a relatively new concept.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2013, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 02:13 PM by janthuffy.)
RE: "Racism" is a relatively new concept.
(02-08-2013 02:04 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(02-08-2013 02:00 PM)janthuffy Wrote:  Actually, a Jewish Communist who changed his name to something more Russian sounding.

Why trust a Jewish communist? Jewish communists created the Frankfurt School that has perpetuated academia with cultural Marxist principles, including "racism".

That's an ad hominem attack of an otherwise valid concept (racism is wrong). So your argument doesn't stand.

The rest is irrelevant.

Considering what Jewish communists are associated with, their ideas regarding "racism" are to be taken with a grain of salt.

My problems with the anti-racists is that they are deniers of nature and reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2013, 02:11 PM
So what's your version of reality ?

Are you saying that some races are superior to others ? Which ?

If they are superior... does that mean they should rule ?

Coincidentally I bet you belong to the *best* race group Tongue
02-08-2013, 02:15 PM
(02-08-2013 02:08 PM)janthuffy Wrote:  
(02-08-2013 02:04 PM)nach_in Wrote:  That's an ad hominem attack of an otherwise valid concept (racism is wrong). So your argument doesn't stand.

The rest is irrelevant.

Considering what Jewish communists are associated with, their ideas regarding "racism" are to be taken with a grain of salt.

My problems with the anti-racists is that they are deniers of nature and reality.

"Anti-racists" is another term for people who are not bigoted assholes.

There are a lot of things about our natural evolutionary history we suppress too. Like, killing people in the next town over for resources.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
02-08-2013, 02:19 PM
(02-08-2013 02:08 PM)janthuffy Wrote:  
(02-08-2013 02:04 PM)nach_in Wrote:  That's an ad hominem attack of an otherwise valid concept (racism is wrong). So your argument doesn't stand.

The rest is irrelevant.

Even with a grain of salt the topic is the origin of the word "racism" so even if Hitler himself had coined the word, the concept would still stand.

And about that "reality" thing... care to elaborate?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
02-08-2013, 02:23 PM
(02-08-2013 02:15 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(02-08-2013 02:08 PM)janthuffy Wrote:  Considering what Jewish communists are associated with, their ideas regarding "racism" are to be taken with a grain of salt.

"Anti-racists" is another term for people who are not bigoted assholes.

There's a difference between racism and racial hatred, at least for me there is. I think it is silly to hate someone for their given genetic and/or biological nature. Although I find it just as silly to ignore someone's given genetic and/or biological nature, as if it somehow doesn't exist.
02-08-2013, 02:27 PM
(02-08-2013 02:23 PM)janthuffy Wrote:  
(02-08-2013 02:15 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  "Anti-racists" is another term for people who are not bigoted assholes.

There's a difference between racism and racial hatred, at least for me there is. I think it is silly to hate someone for their given genetic and/or biological nature. Although I find it just as silly to ignore someone's given genetic and/or biological nature, as if it somehow doesn't exist.

How far do you take this genetic nature? do you define someone's intellectual aptitudes based on that?

02-08-2013, 02:29 PM
(02-08-2013 02:27 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(02-08-2013 02:23 PM)janthuffy Wrote:  There's a difference between racism and racial hatred, at least for me there is. I think it is silly to hate someone for their given genetic and/or biological nature. Although I find it just as silly to ignore someone's given genetic and/or biological nature, as if it somehow doesn't exist.

How far do you take this genetic nature? do you define someone's intellectual aptitudes based on that?

Yes.
02-08-2013, 02:35 PM
(02-08-2013 02:23 PM)janthuffy Wrote:  
(02-08-2013 02:15 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  "Anti-racists" is another term for people who are not bigoted assholes.

Your post is about racism. So...yea...

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
02-08-2013, 02:35 PM
(02-08-2013 02:29 PM)janthuffy Wrote:  
(02-08-2013 02:27 PM)nach_in Wrote:  How far do you take this genetic nature? do you define someone's intellectual aptitudes based on that?

Yes.

There's the issue. Based on what evidence do you say that some group is more intelligent than other? and are you sure that you're taking into account the myriad of other elements that influence in intellectual development of this groups? In which group are you?
When you talk about humans and their "nature" is best to tip toe on the biological claims, often culture, history and society can impact on people so much that biology takes a secondary role in people's life

02-08-2013, 02:40 PM
(02-08-2013 02:35 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(02-08-2013 02:29 PM)janthuffy Wrote:  Yes.

There's the issue. Based on what evidence do you say that some group is more intelligent than other? and are you sure that you're taking into account the myriad of other elements that influence in intellectual development of this groups? In which group are you?
When you talk about humans and their "nature" is best to tip toe on the biological claims, often culture, history and society can impact on people so much that biology takes a secondary role in people's life

People tip toe on biological claims because for a long time people have been persuaded of the blank slate theory, in that we are empty molds and our abilities are purely influenced by our environments/culture/societies.

I tend to think it is all involved, but that genetics play a more significant role. After all, our societies and cultures are an extension of our nature, and nature is an extension of our genes.