Racism is alive and well.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2016, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 07:46 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Racism is alive and well.
(07-07-2016 07:05 PM)Vosur Wrote:  That's not even to mention the little known historical fact that it was black people who sold members of their own race into slavery.

It actually is a well known historical fact (and thanks for insulting our collective intelligence asshole Thumbsup ). And your post is a productive contribution to this discussion, how? Immature juvenile provocation?

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-07-2016, 07:47 PM
When does BlackMUSTvoteforBernie begin to exist to ruffle more feathers? The tactics are quite intensively chosen at times to gain such effects.

Though I'm not sure where any relevance to how all humans used to be black like counters ever have had much credence. If there was some sort of what is the source to blame argument and that was any blame to be thrown out you'd see a whole lot more reparations demands from the Dutch.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
07-07-2016, 07:47 PM
(07-07-2016 07:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It actually is a well-known fact (and thanks for insulting our collective intelligence asshole Thumbsup ). And this post is a productive contribution to this thread, how? Juvenile provocation?
I don't think I follow. There's nothing in my post to indicate that I was talking about people on this forum specifically rather than people in general. Where are you getting that idea from? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
07-07-2016, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 08:30 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-07-2016 07:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 07:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It actually is a well-known fact (and thanks for insulting our collective intelligence asshole Thumbsup ). And this post is a productive contribution to this thread, how? Juvenile provocation?
I don't think I follow. There's nothing in my post to indicate that I was talking about people on this forum specifically rather than people in general. Where are you getting that idea from? Consider

Your set theory fu is weak. Much like your general reasoning aptitude and skills. Peace be upon you.

#sigh
07-07-2016, 08:54 PM
(07-07-2016 08:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Your set theory fu is weak. Much like your general reasoning aptitude and skills. Peace be upon you.
You're not giving me any substance to respond to, BrotherMan.

07-07-2016, 09:02 PM
(07-07-2016 08:54 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 08:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Your set theory fu is weak. Much like your general reasoning aptitude and skills. Peace be upon you.
You're not giving me any substance to respond to, BrotherMan.

I think you had a darkie nanny who fiddled too much with your pee pee when she was changing your diapers.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-07-2016, 09:23 PM
(07-07-2016 09:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think you had a darkie nanny who fiddled too much with your pee pee when she was changing your diapers.

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
07-07-2016, 09:36 PM
(07-07-2016 10:13 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 10:00 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Maybe that is what white people need to start doing.

White people do not need to riot. What we need to do is sit down with black people and challenge them to do community in such a way as to guide them to be proud of themselves for accomplishing what white people say they cannot do.
"White people" don't say that YOU fucking say that. I sure as shit don't. Stop trying to pretending like your racist bullshit is the default standard of thought among... anyone let alone an entire ethnicity.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
07-07-2016, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 11:48 PM by GirlyMan.)

#sigh
08-07-2016, 12:29 AM
Birdguy1979 wrote:
Quote:Racism is alive and well.
Saw this on the back of a bus. If it read "White Men for Trump", there would be a fucking riot. Maybe that is what white people need to start doing. Minorities have been doing it for a long time now. Now they can blame all violence on racism and it is not their fault.

Response: Birdguy1979, how quickly we forget that Trump has said racist/sexist things about African Americans, Mexican Americans, and Women. Trump is supported by the KKK (White Men for Trump) has same meaning as the KKK. Has Bernie uttered some “African American Supremacy” slogan? Has Bernie spoken ill of “White” people? Bernie has not, and therefore your example is flawed by using Trump and Bernie.

Just because a slogan references “race” does not make a slogan racist. Racism is about a social power differential. Why do you believe its racist? Would you call yourself racist? How do you define a racist?

For example, Aaryn Gries does not believe she is racist. She says racist things because she grew up in a racist environment. Aaryn’s early childhood exposure to racism has permeated her subconscious with racist habits of mind and is used as a high value within heraxiology for labeling, understanding, and use within her reality.(2)

I use an Asimov-like robotic rule for cultures/ethnicities.

1) Any culture must respect other cultures which follow this rule. In other words, if your culture respects other cultures then it deserves the respect of other cultures. Cultures which do NOT respect other cultures do not deserve respect.

2) No culture is better than any other culture which follows rule one. Certain cultures may be better for an individual, family, tribe or community, but this does not apply to all people, not in a neighborhood, town, city, state or nation.

3) No culture has the right to force or insist that its values and rules of culture and behavior be required of people who do not sigh on, buy into or agree with that behavior—whether the person is a member of the culture or not. On the other hand, a specific church, synagogue, temple, mosque, private group, has the right to set requirements for its members.

White privilege does not follow rule 1, 2, or 3. Moreover, SURPRISE Whitelandia doesn’t exist, it’s a fiction created to unite all European people counterpoised against anyone of “color” (used in the sense as all non-Whites). You’re not pure White, your German, English, etc. Different ethnicities means the idea of a “pure race” cannot exist in America, or anywhere else for that matter.