Racism on this forum

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-09-2012, 11:57 AM
RE: Racism on this forum
Quote:Name a single recent news headline that has ever mentioned anyone discriminating against white people.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=racism+against+whites

I'm a little surprised and disappointed in you, racism is a two way street. It's not simply whites being racist towards blacks, or blacks being racist towards whites or Hispanics, it can happen in any shape and form.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2012, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 12:00 PM by Logica Humano.)
(10-09-2012 11:46 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 11:43 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Just a disclaimer, I am not really on either side of this debate (I really don't care). I am just interested in how everyone can defend their arguments.

I do not think the intent is to stop it in the outside world. I think the intent is to cut down on the amount of racist slander that Earmuffs and Trainwreck make. Consistently.

I would, but I am not that invested in the topic. I am interested in people justifying their allowing racists to post as much as they want on this forum.

Name a single recent news headline that has ever mentioned anyone discriminating against white people.

Try impartial dictatorship.

So should a person not take a threat seriously if they receive one on the forum? I mean jeez, if they can't handle one over the internet, how could they ever handle one in real life? There's an ignore button. Why would we ban people who threaten?

The last two quotes were not mine bro.

Sorry, typo, fixed.

(10-09-2012 11:57 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
Quote:Name a single recent news headline that has ever mentioned anyone discriminating against white people.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=racism+against+whites

I'm a little surprised and disappointed in you, racism is a two way street. It's not simply whites being racist towards blacks, or blacks being racist towards whites or Hispanics, it can happen in any shape and form.

That didn't answer my query. Name a news article that covers an instance in which the hate crime was specifically against whites because they were white. I am agreeing with you, but society does not, and I am poking fun at that fact.

(10-09-2012 11:55 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  FSM_Scot, you can lick my quivering vagina.

Is that an invitation for anyone?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
10-09-2012, 12:00 PM
(10-09-2012 11:57 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 11:57 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=racism+against+whites

That didn't answer my query. Name a news article that covers an instance in which the hate crime was specifically against whites because they were white. I am agreeing with you, but society does not and I am poking fun at that fact.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hate+cri...00&bih=799

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
10-09-2012, 12:03 PM
(10-09-2012 12:00 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 11:57 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  That didn't answer my query. Name a news article that covers an instance in which the hate crime was specifically against whites because they were white. I am agreeing with you, but society does not and I am poking fun at that fact.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hate+cri...00&bih=799

Wow, literally only one example. Now I await the day when a major news network publicizes white hate crimes, and ceases its endless minority guilt.

10-09-2012, 12:05 PM
(10-09-2012 12:03 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 12:00 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  https://www.google.com/search?q=hate+cri...00&bih=799

Wow, literally only one example. Now I await the day when a major news network publicizes white hate crimes, and ceases its endless minority guilt.

Actually a little more than one, but you asked for one and google gave you some. -shrug-

[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
10-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Holy shit you guys! Is this seriously a thread you think should be derailed?? Keep it up if you want, but maybe give it a second thought first, k?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
10-09-2012, 12:06 PM
(10-09-2012 12:05 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Holy shit you guys! Is this seriously a thread you think should be derailed?? Keep it up if you want, but maybe give it a second thought first, k?

Sorry, my bad. Didn't think before I hit reply.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
10-09-2012, 12:08 PM
(10-09-2012 11:31 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Also, who has the right to tell earmuffs he has to accept their understanding of words whilst refusing to even listen to his? I don't, and I don't think you do either.

About earmuffs:

After reading his last couple of posts, I think I finally get what Muffs was trying to do. It's not that he's insensitive to language. He's very sensitive to it, because he's been hurt by words himself. So he tries to take the sting out of them by using them casually, as if that will lessen their power:

earmuffs Wrote:. . . if anything I'm desensitising people to the word. I mean isn't the real tragedy of the word that it has the power to offend? . . .

That's why I do it, that's why I take a stand. Because we can't let these fucking cunts win. We can't let cunts who seek out the different and discriminate win by making words like nigger or spic or faggot bad words, offensive. Because like I said, that's the fucking tragedy! When words that describe what we are become offense.

But it doesn't work the way Muffs would like it to. Girly put it well:

GirlyMan Wrote:I can appreciate what you think you are trying to accomplish . . . But it requires a degree of aptitude and dexterity and sensitivity that you don't have. You are neither adept or deft enough to accomplish this. . .

You're right, earmuffs. But those words won't be rendered innocuous just by repeated casual use. They got too much baggage. They're still too inflammatory for casual usage.

Although I think Muffs was naive and misguided, I see that I misjudged his intentions, and I'm sorry I wasn't able to tell him that.

I really hope he'll come back.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 2 users Like cufflink's post
10-09-2012, 12:09 PM
(10-09-2012 12:05 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 12:03 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Wow, literally only one example. Now I await the day when a major news network publicizes white hate crimes, and ceases its endless minority guilt.

Actually a little more than one, but you asked for one and google gave you some. -shrug-

The only one I saw was an inmate spraying bodily fluids on exclusively white inmates. There were other third party news networks speculating about the censoring of racism against whites, but nothing amazing.

10-09-2012, 12:10 PM
(10-09-2012 11:42 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 11:39 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I'd prolly post my pic if I knew it wouldn't be open to the world wide web to see Cool

..but you'll post trainwreck's pic and ID. Dodgy

Yes, because he has made it so easy to do. That's sort of my point Blush
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user