Racism on this forum

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-09-2012, 12:10 PM
RE: Racism on this forum
(10-09-2012 12:05 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Holy shit you guys! Is this seriously a thread you think should be derailed?? Keep it up if you want, but maybe give it a second thought first, k?

Good point. Maybe split it to a different thread?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
10-09-2012, 12:14 PM
(10-09-2012 12:09 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 12:05 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Actually a little more than one, but you asked for one and google gave you some. -shrug-

The only one I saw was an inmate spraying bodily fluids on exclusively white inmates. There were other third party news networks speculating about the censoring of racism against whites, but nothing amazing.

Ah well, not too surprising. But it does happen.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
10-09-2012, 12:16 PM
(10-09-2012 12:14 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 12:09 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  The only one I saw was an inmate spraying bodily fluids on exclusively white inmates. There were other third party news networks speculating about the censoring of racism against whites, but nothing amazing.

Ah well, not too surprising. But it does happen.

If I said it didn't, it was in jest.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
10-09-2012, 12:18 PM
(10-09-2012 12:16 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 12:14 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Ah well, not too surprising. But it does happen.

If I said it didn't, it was in jest.

Oh my bad, I didn't see any emoticons so I had assumed you were serious, I apologize.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
10-09-2012, 12:33 PM
(10-09-2012 11:46 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 11:26 AM)Dom Wrote:  I don't need any protection, I'm all growed up.

And I don't aim to make anything what I want it to be, I am vocal and I have view points and I voice them and people think about them. And that is what most forums are about anyways.

I just don't like seeing good people who contribute good stuff leaving because nutcases who contribute crap prevail. Makes no freaking sense to me.

So, is this an invitation for me to pack it up? My opinions bother you enough to invite me to leave?

Hmmmmm..... (bites tongue, avoids comparison to recent events and contradictions in ethics)

If you were all growed up, I would think you would realize that the leap from, "I suspect you'll be gone" to "an invitation to leave" is pretty extreme. Don't get me wrong. I won't need a hanky to dry my tears if you leave. But I never invited you to leave. I speculated you would leave.

Ok, so you just expect me to leave and you ain't gonna shed a tear about it. Got ya.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-09-2012, 12:37 PM
Well, expect may be a little harsh, but I do think it's likely.

Frankly, I also suspect from the "got ya" part of your post, that you are offended that I said so. That is, of course if I am reading it correctly. The irony is, that is exactly why I think you'll leave.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
10-09-2012, 12:57 PM
(10-09-2012 12:37 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well, expect may be a little harsh, but I do think it's likely.

Frankly, I also suspect from the "got ya" part of your post, that you are offended that I said so. That is, of course if I am reading it correctly. The irony is, that is exactly why I think you'll leave.

The "got ya" part means that you said exactly what I thought you said.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Got ya.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
10-09-2012, 01:03 PM
Hey, boys and girls

[Image: 7HQyb.jpg]

(aka 'calm your tits') Wink

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
10-09-2012, 01:04 PM
(10-09-2012 12:37 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well, expect may be a little harsh, but I do think it's likely.

Not something I'd view as good leadership.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]