Racism on this forum

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-09-2012, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 12:32 AM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Racism on this forum
(08-09-2012 07:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So nigga please, if anything I'm desensitising people to the word. I mean isn't the real tragedy of the word that it has the power to offend?

So your welcome TTA.

I can appreciate what you think you are trying to accomplish CuntMuffin. But it requires a degree of aptitude and dexterity and sensitivity that you don't have. You are neither adept or deft enough to accomplish this. So stop trying before I go all Girly on your scrawny ass and make you clean up the mess afterwards just to make my point. .... Fucking kids.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-09-2012, 02:42 AM
(08-09-2012 09:26 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 09:24 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Latin adjective niger for "color black".

Thats what I thought, but I thought there had to be something offensive in the definition to make it such a bad term.

I guess it was in the way they used it. So the term is offensive in the way somebody uses it?

Or has it gained the offensive status because of the way it WAS/IS used.

It's frequently used as an insult nowadays.

Quote:nig·ger/ˈnigər/
Noun:
Offensive: A contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person.

(08-09-2012 07:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  .

It's like cunt. Cunt is a horrible swear word, some would consider worse then fuck.
But why does nobody here care? Because it's used 24/7.
Take faggot for another example, back in the day if you called someone a faggot you'd get your head smashed in. Today people call faggots left right and center and nobody cares.

I care if you use the term "faggot", because it is a derogatory term for homosexuals in the U.S. Earmuffs, your argumentum ad populum is pathetic and ridiculous. Learn to argue.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
09-09-2012, 04:16 AM
Dam. This subject is so "touchy feely". It's sad really. People can't smarten up and stop saying this shit to piss people off but then we have people who flip their shit at the slightest hint of anything even remotely racist. People are funny.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
09-09-2012, 04:19 AM
One of my black friends is called Dennis. I met him at work and on one occasion someone called him a "fucking nigga" but spat the word out and meant it in the derogatory way. I tried to ask him in what I thought was a politically correct way of how it was being a "coloured" person and how he handled it.

He took more offense to being called "coloured" and Ill never forget his words......

"Coloured??? Im not a bag of skittles, you aint tasting the rainbow with me, im black"

Which made me laugh at the time.

ALL of my black friends call me Nigga.... even though im white.... its another term for bretheren, brother, close friend

So in my eyes when muff says "nigga please....." I dont think he is using it in the derogatory term, he is using it in the same way that I see it.

If he said "You stupid fucking nigga" then Id guess he was using it in the derogatory term..... and I wouldnt be too happy about it.

Words can get lost in translation anyway....... in that I mean when I write a post I have my own life, background and meanings put into what I write.

When you read my post.... you add your own life, background and meanings to my post..... and the two might not match.

I wonder how the forum would feel if a black person was to go around calling everybody nigga.... would that be right or wrong???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
09-09-2012, 04:21 AM
Look right, here's the deal.
At the end of the day I am who I am, I some times say some things that people may find offensive and quite frankly I don't give two flying shits what you or anyone thinks, I've never gotten along well with anyone anyway.

So here's what I'm gonna do, absolutely nothing. I aint gonna change who I am because some bozo made a thread about me right.
So either you like that or you put me on your ignore list because I'm me and me is not gonna change for any nigger.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-09-2012, 04:28 AM
Oh and this.

09-09-2012, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 04:51 AM by GirlyMan.)
(09-09-2012 04:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  At the end of the day I am who I am, ...

At the end of the day you're some little scrawny ass punk white kid trying to act cool and I'm your father's age trying to explain why you're not cool, not cool at all. Goddam CuntMuffin.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-09-2012, 04:48 AM
(09-09-2012 04:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh and this.

Slug Life. Cool

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
09-09-2012, 04:52 AM
(09-09-2012 04:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Look right, here's the deal.
At the end of the day I am who I am, I some times say some things that people may find offensive and quite frankly I don't give two flying shits what you or anyone thinks, I've never gotten along well with anyone anyway.

So here's what I'm gonna do, absolutely nothing. I aint gonna change who I am because some bozo made a thread about me right.
So either you like that or you put me on your ignore list because I'm me and me is not gonna change for any nigger.

Hitler is who he is, and some people didn't like his policies, but he didn't give to flying shits about what the Jews wanted.

Then go ahead and be stubborn, I don't care. Just get ready for the shitstorm that'll come your way.

If you don't care what other people think, why are you here?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
09-09-2012, 05:00 AM
(09-09-2012 04:46 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 04:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  At the end of the day I am who I am, ...

At the end of the day you're some punk white kid trying to act cool and I'm your father's age trying to explain why you're not cool, not cool at all. Goddam CuntMuffin.

Act cool? Who the fuck do you think I'm trying to impress Girly? You don't think I don't know you people?

I guarantee I know more then anyone else here about those things

Quote:Hmm... lemme see...

Killed
Tortured
Raped
Sodomized
Beaten
Degraded
Victimized
Abused
Preyed Upon

... and the list goes on. In your mind, it's one little word. In reality, it is a contemptuous term, used when oppressing. What's listed above really did happen.

I'm the social freak. I'm the outcast, the ones the kids throw rocks at. Not so black down down the road.
You think I don't know? You don't know shit. NOT SHIT. About being the butts of all jokes in conversation or media. You don't know what it's like growing up being completely different. At least blacks have other blacks, who the fucked did I have Girly? Ha!? WHO! Fucking nobody! that's who, NO FUCKING BODY.
You people are the only people who even know. I can't even fucking tell anybody!
Every day I'm reminded of what a freak I am, the odd one out, not natural, weird, strange.

Tell me I'm just some punk ass white kid, pfft. I know more then you ever fucking will, you don't know what I go through every day, what it's like to fucking hate yourself.
That's why I do it, that's why I take a stand. Because we can't let these fucking cunts win. We can't let cunts who seek out the different and discriminate win by making words like nigger or spic or faggot bad words, offensive. Because like I said, that's the fucking tragedy! When words that describe what we are become offense.

So fuck you girly, fuck everyone else. Tell me I'm just ignorant white boy and I don't know shit, fuck all of you'll. Now if you'd excuse me I have an account to delete.