Racism on this forum

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-09-2012, 01:40 AM
RE: Racism on this forum
(24-09-2012 01:27 AM)Filox Wrote:  those that needed got the message, those that didn't never will.

I don't like PC talk too much, but there's PC talk and there's asshole talk. I'm OK with the odd 'nigger' or whatever based on context or what the fuck ever justification you wanna give it, but repeated offensive use of whatever word, repeated "I hate Maori's they're so full of shit" etc... How the fuck do I *not* interpret that as racism? Sure, he's got his reasons. So does everyone. You think people wake up and think "I'll be horrible to black people for the rest of my life" ? They don't think it's racism, they think it's home truths. So how the fuck will we ever change that, get them to see other people as humans, if little gay asshole who should know something about discrimination over here is "trying to reclaim the word nigger by coming across as a racist fuck".

Sorry I get tense sometimes, especially over shit like this Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2012, 01:52 AM
(24-09-2012 01:27 AM)Filox Wrote:  Muffs, some people will never understand the difference between hate talk, talk and black humor talk. I like the mash of everything, yet that portraits me as anti-Semitic and racist. Oh well, fuck it. Everyone is entitled to their own personal biased feeling, I am the one that truly knows my heart and what I think/joke about. Now, just knock it off, those that needed got the message, those that didn't never will.

Yea but I'm stubborn. So when I see something such as a bunch of middle age white males getting butt-hurt over the use of the word nigger that they are taking completely out of context in which the way said word was being used, I'm gonna say so.

Quote:I don't like PC talk too much, but there's PC talk and there's asshole talk. I'm OK with the odd 'nigger' or whatever based on context or what the fuck ever justification you wanna give it, but repeated offensive use of whatever word, repeated "I hate Maori's they're so full of shit" etc... How the fuck do I *not* interpret that as racism? Sure, he's got his reasons. So does everyone. You think people wake up and think "I'll be horrible to black people for the rest of my life" ? They don't think it's racism, they think it's home truths. So how the fuck will we ever change that, get them to see other people as humans, if little gay asshole who should know something about discrimination over here is "trying to reclaim the word nigger by coming across as a racist fuck".

Sorry I get tense sometimes, especially over shit like this Sad

Oh I see you didn't actually read the thread either.
When did I say "I hate Maori's they're so full of shit"? (though by a human digestion speaking lingo, the later part of that statement is technically true).
Indians maybe, but I don't believe I've ever said that about Maori's.
I said I hate those Maori (referring to the leaders of the Iwi). Sure I used "brown bastards", but like I said, I hate them. What was I suppose to say? "I feel discomfort towards those slightly darker skin tone then myself Maori.". Fuck off, I hate them so I'm not gonna be nice towards them. I hate Ray Comfort so I call him a waste of space piece of shit. It's the same thing, except the later doesn't get a thread made in your honor and everyone up in arms having a fucking cry. Yet, exactly the same thing.

As for "nigger", well, there's a bit of a line for the tissue box at the moment so you may need to wait.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
24-09-2012, 04:09 AM
You all keep using the word "nigger", but as I have already explained, that word is used for 2 things, first one being an insult to people of black/darker color of skin, or the second thing, as a reference to someone from the country of Niger, or even Nigeria.

If you want to use slang words, that are not to be considered offensive, but as part of everyday slang, use the word "nigga".

So, my nigga, do we understand each other?

Word!

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
24-09-2012, 05:42 AM
Fucking earmuffs. Big Grin

I don't know what's up with the rest of you people. I've seen racism, and it ain't here. Muffs is more appropriately a "political mudslinger," cause that's what they do in politics, and we had some trolls, but for the most part, the ship of TTA sails on an even keel.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-09-2012, 05:59 AM
(24-09-2012 01:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh I see you didn't actually read the thread either.
When did I say "I hate Maori's they're so full of shit"? (though by a human digestion speaking lingo, the later part of that statement is technically true).
Indians maybe, but I don't believe I've ever said that about Maori's.
I said I hate those Maori (referring to the leaders of the Iwi). Sure I used "brown bastards", but like I said, I hate them. What was I suppose to say? "I feel discomfort towards those slightly darker skin tone then myself Maori.". Fuck off, I hate them so I'm not gonna be nice towards them.

... I did read the thread actually. It's not *just* about exactly what you said with hairsplitting definitions (only the leaders, they happen to be of darker skin tone than me etc). It's about your general derogatory tone. Like I said, I don't care for PC talk too much myself. But I also don't care for you just being a dick. I'm reasonably satisfied that you're not racist anyway, but you are refusing absolutely to see any point of view except your own. That's annoying, what's further annoying is that *anyone* who dares to criticise you is automatically classed as butthurt or stupid or didn't read the thread and fuck off I don't wanna talk to you anyway.

Oh well, whatever. Undecided
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
24-09-2012, 06:50 AM
Yeah, listen to morondog, he is wise. A wise moron, that is a dog. Strange.

Big Grin

P.S.
No, seriously, he speaks wisely.

-Hunter S. Thompson
24-09-2012, 07:09 AM
(24-09-2012 06:50 AM)Filox Wrote:  Yeah, listen to morondog, he is wise. A wise moron, that is a dog. Strange.

Big Grin

P.S.

Hmf. I think you're laughing at me Dodgy
24-09-2012, 07:14 AM
(24-09-2012 07:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-09-2012 06:50 AM)Filox Wrote:  Yeah, listen to morondog, he is wise. A wise moron, that is a dog. Strange.

Big Grin

P.S.

Hmf. I think you're laughing at me Dodgy

No, this time I really think that you speak wisely. That is why I added the P.S., to make sure that the serious part of the message is still there.

-Hunter S. Thompson
24-09-2012, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2012 12:01 PM by legendoflink.)
Cunt.
Bitch.
Mother fucker.
Shit.
Ass.
Nigger.
Cracker.
Beaner.
ALL OF THE ABOVE

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2012, 11:59 AM
I am unsure of the context of that post, so I am not sure whether I can laugh or not. Hmm...

[Image: opforum1.png]