Racist Conservative Gun Nuts Getting A Taste Of Their Own Medicine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Racist Conservative Gun Nuts Getting A Taste Of Their Own Medicine
(10-01-2015 01:49 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 01:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I've been in a few government offices recently. Some of them say "Bans guns on these premises". WTF ? The very government that *says* they have the right to bear arms, ... bla bla bla, takes it away with no process other than by posting signs.

The Second Amendment will eventually have to be re-written.

ya that is interesting isn't it? They are banned from places of worship, government offices, places that serve alcohol, banks, and a few others off the top of my head. I understand why though Smile

Here is the rub though, a sign or it being illegal won't stop an active shooter situation. The only thing you have done is prevent another armed citizen, who happened to be there, being able to respond.

The most ironic point is that you are not allowed to take weapons into the very chambers that created the laws. No weapons are permitted in the Senate or House chambers. Dodgy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
10-01-2015, 03:00 PM
Still can't carry a gun into Tombstone, AZ.

Probably a good thing. Back when I hung out there it was quite a drunken party town.

When I first moved to AZ I was shocked by open carry. After a while I didn't even notice.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
10-01-2015, 05:37 PM
Oh the U.S. , so busy trying to make everything safer, yet try to make it easier giving tools to kill. I wonder why this is and yet realize it is the dumber of countries, one who would be barely passing remedial classes.

Anyway, the open carry thing is something I never understood. I mean I understand second amendment, but still. A gun doesn't make you safer, hell it probably makes the attacker even more dangerous as now he is going to focus, that is not to also include is insane enough to run through bullets(yes some people are that crazy). It doesn't make anyone else safe either. Hell who is to say some man can conceal a gun with the intent to kill and sneak by because they are used to it? Seriously there is no way to safetly have guns, NONE. If you want to have have guns prepare for death, whether it be people killing each other or themselves. So keep that in mind, be honest with the right, but don't think you can stop the violence.

Though it is not like I care, 2 more years and I will be outta here.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-01-2015, 08:39 PM
I hate people that aren't white.
I love to conserve.
I love guns.
I don't love nuts though.

That's gay.
11-01-2015, 11:01 AM
(10-01-2015 12:38 PM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  Seems things have taken an expected turn for conservative gun nuts. Now that members of the New Black Panthers are taking advantage of the open carry laws that conservative gun nuts so adamantly supported, those same conservative gun nuts are shitting their pants in fear. Apparently, when some racist, Bible thumping redneck is openly carrying a gun, it's a sign of patriotism, and when black people do the same, it's a sign of terrorism. I'm totally in favor of gun control, but I do love it when the hypocrisy of conservatives comes around to bite them in the ass.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/01/09/...ying-guns/

This must be a joke right?

You mean, conservatives have an issue with a group that calls for black supremacy, whose leaders have called for the death of white people and the killing of white babies, being armed? I wonder why they would take issue with an organization like that openly walking around with guns, wearing military style uniforms?? But it's all about race right?

The fact that there are over 50 black guys in my local NRA shooting club, and we have BBQ's at each other's homes, our kids play together, proves that this has nothing to do with race on behalf of conservatives.

The Southern Poverty Law Center labels the New Black Panther Party a "racist hate group." Do you think the NRA gets that label?

Conservatives want gun rights for all LEGAL, LAW ABIDING citizens. A group that openly hates whites, jews, and America for that matter, probably shouldn't be walking around with firearms. That's not racist. It doesn't matter if they were green skin people, conservatives would be nervous seeing guns on them.

Calling conservatives racist for speaking out against a hateful, violent, openly racist group because they happen to be black is disingenuous. Just because there are right wing types that are obvious racists doesn't make every right wing white guy a racist, and not all black people are racist because the New Black Panthers are racist.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
11-01-2015, 11:26 AM
(11-01-2015 11:01 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Conservatives want gun rights for all LEGAL, LAW ABIDING citizens.

Yeah, damn right. Like those patriots Cliven "Let me tell you about the negro" Bundy and the OathKeepers and White Mountain Militia and the Praetorian Guard who actually trained their guns on those goddam Federaless. Honest, upstanding citizens like that.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-01-2015, 11:41 AM
(11-01-2015 11:26 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 11:01 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Conservatives want gun rights for all LEGAL, LAW ABIDING citizens.

Yeah, damn right. Like those patriots Cliven "Let me tell you about the negro" Bundy and the OathKeepers and White Mountain Militia and the Praetorian Guard who actually trained their guns on those goddam Federaless. Honest, upstanding citizens like that.
Negative sir, if they break the law, they should lose their gun rights.

I don't know about the other groups you listed, but the Oathkeepers have black members.

11-01-2015, 11:45 AM
(11-01-2015 11:41 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Negative sir, if they break the law, they should lose their gun rights.

I don't know about the other groups you listed, but the Oathkeepers have black members.

Well good luck with that. Now a days pretty much anyone can get a gun.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-01-2015, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 11:56 AM by GirlyMan.)
(11-01-2015 11:41 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 11:26 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah, damn right. Like those patriots Cliven "Let me tell you about the negro" Bundy and the OathKeepers and White Mountain Militia and the Praetorian Guard who actually trained their guns on those goddam Federaless. Honest, upstanding citizens like that.
Negative sir, if they break the law, they should lose their gun rights.

Then we are in agreement. "You mean, conservatives have an issue with a group that calls for black supremacy, whose leaders have called for the death of white people and the killing of white babies, being armed?" Last time I checked pointing a rifle at a federal agent was a crime but calling for white supremacy, whose leaders have called for the death of black people and the killing of black babies was not.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-01-2015, 12:04 PM
(11-01-2015 11:53 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 11:41 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Negative sir, if they break the law, they should lose their gun rights.

Then we are in agreement. Last time I checked pointing a rifle at a federal agent was a crime but "You mean, conservatives have an issue with a group that calls for black supremacy, whose leaders have called for the death of white people and the killing of white babies, being armed?" was not.

While technically not a crime, an organized group of openly racist, violent people with guns is a cause for concern. But unlike the article in the original post suggested, conservative reaction was not predicated on race. I'm sure some racist trailer park meth head somewhere in America was sitting on his bucket for a chair saying "damn blacks shouldn't have guns" but that is not representative of the majority of conservatives or the writers at the conservative tribune, as was suggested by the writer of the article posted.