Racist Conservative Gun Nuts Getting A Taste Of Their Own Medicine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Racist Conservative Gun Nuts Getting A Taste Of Their Own Medicine
Most of the fellow gun nuts I've talked to have no complaints about the Black Panthers practicing their right to open carry. It doesn't change my stance in the slightest. If they commit a crime, that's a problem. If they don't, then good for them.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
11-01-2015, 12:22 PM
(11-01-2015 12:06 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Most of the fellow gun nuts I've talked to have no complaints about the Black Panthers practicing their right to open carry. It doesn't change my stance in the slightest. If they commit a crime, that's a problem. If they don't, then good for them.

That seems to be the general consensus: What Happens When Black Americans Open Carry? Not Much, Apparently.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-01-2015, 12:30 PM
(11-01-2015 12:04 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 11:53 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Then we are in agreement. Last time I checked pointing a rifle at a federal agent was a crime but "You mean, conservatives have an issue with a group that calls for black supremacy, whose leaders have called for the death of white people and the killing of white babies, being armed?" was not.

While technically not a crime, an organized group of openly racist, violent people with guns is a cause for concern.

That's why we got the FBI and its informant the SPLC. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
11-01-2015, 12:52 PM
(10-01-2015 01:40 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  For example, the other day I was in a restaurant called chipolte, its a tex mex kind of place. Anyway this young man walked in with a group of friends, he was wearing camo pants, combat boots, a black tshirt and strapped to his side was a large holstered pistol. He came swaggering in like he was Wyatt Earp. I saw the nervous looks passed between several older couples, who quickly got up and gathered their things and left.

This is why I have a concealed carry licence. You don't know I have a gun on me,

I'd far rather people have to show that they are carrying than people be allowed to conceal.
Those people that saw the danger and intelligently chose to remove themselves from a potentially deadly situation, at least they had that option.

With a person concealing the weapon, other people are unaware of the present danger. If they knew you were concealing then they could have the choice to avoid you and avoid places that you are at.

Perhaps the conceal people ought to by law wear a shirt with big words on it. "I'm carrying a loaded gun in a public place". That way I could see the danger and I could take my family far away.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
11-01-2015, 01:08 PM
(11-01-2015 12:52 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 01:40 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  For example, the other day I was in a restaurant called chipolte, its a tex mex kind of place. Anyway this young man walked in with a group of friends, he was wearing camo pants, combat boots, a black tshirt and strapped to his side was a large holstered pistol. He came swaggering in like he was Wyatt Earp. I saw the nervous looks passed between several older couples, who quickly got up and gathered their things and left.

This is why I have a concealed carry licence. You don't know I have a gun on me,

I'd far rather people have to show that they are carrying than people be allowed to conceal.
Those people that saw the danger and intelligently chose to remove themselves from a potentially deadly situation, at least they had that option.

With a person concealing the weapon, other people are unaware of the present danger. If they knew you were concealing then they could have the choice to avoid you and avoid places that you are at.

Perhaps the conceal people ought to by law wear a shirt with big words on it. "I'm carrying a loaded gun in a public place". That way I could see the danger and I could take my family far away.

I disagree, because concealed firearm permits are issued under fairly strict background checks, training requirements etc. Rarely do people with permits commit crime. I've seen stats before, and if correct, carry permit holders are probably the least likely group to commit gun violence. I applied for mine in Florida in November. They are very thorough, and go in depth into criminal history, even military UCMJ violations. It's been two months and I'm still waiting for it to be issued.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
[+] 1 user Likes Patriot10mm's post
11-01-2015, 01:39 PM
(11-01-2015 01:08 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 12:52 PM)Stevil Wrote:  I'd far rather people have to show that they are carrying than people be allowed to conceal.

I disagree, because concealed firearm permits are issued under fairly strict background checks, training requirements etc. Rarely do people with permits commit crime. I've seen stats before, and if correct, carry permit holders are probably the least likely group to commit gun violence. I applied for mine in Florida in November. They are very thorough, and go in depth into criminal history, even military UCMJ violations. It's been two months and I'm still waiting for it to be issued.

I would actually like to see the source for this.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-01-2015, 01:46 PM
These idiots like to claim they want gun rights for everyone, they don't mean that. Often they like to claim Hitler took away guns, actually the opposite was true. After WW1 the allies put heavy gun restrictions on Germany, Hitler relaxed gun ownership, but the part they miss is that his opening that door was limited to those who showed loyalty to his party.

So in reality the right wing gun nutters do not want gun rights for liberals, much less the Black Panthers.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-01-2015, 02:08 PM
(11-01-2015 01:08 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I've seen stats before, and if correct, carry permit holders are probably the least likely group to commit gun violence.
The stats you have taken stock in have probably been produced by pro-gun advocates.

Obviously people that don't carry or own guns are less likely to commit gun violence than those that have carry permits.

Babies would be even less likely than people that don't carry or own guns.

And babies of people that don't carry or own guns would be even less likely than babies belonging to any people (including those people that have carry permits).
11-01-2015, 02:11 PM
(11-01-2015 02:08 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 01:08 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I've seen stats before, and if correct, carry permit holders are probably the least likely group to commit gun violence.
The stats you have taken stock in have probably been produced by pro-gun advocates.

Obviously people that don't carry or own guns are less likely to commit gun violence than those that have carry permits.

Babies would be even less likely than people that don't carry or own guns.

And babies of people that don't carry or own guns would be even less likely than babies belonging to any people (including those people that have carry permits).

However toddlers in Idaho do shoot parents who carry concealed.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morni...-wal-mart/

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-01-2015, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 02:46 PM by Patriot10mm.)
Tracking concealed carry permit holders crime stats is fairly easy, and they get revoked when they go to renew and the current background check finds criminal activity or after a criminal conviction of a disqualifying crime. By looking at how many get revoked compared to how many are issued, one can see how small of a % actually commit crimes. Its a fraction of the % of the national crime rate.
http://www.gunfacts.info/gun-control-myt...led-carry/

Death is a debt we all must pay.