Racist Granny?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Racist Granny?
Sounds like my grandma. She forgot who anyone was, forgot what she did 2 minutes ago, asked the same questions over and over, she tried so hard to make sense of the world but just could not remember the answers. She took the cake my aunt had put in her fridge and fed it to the chickens, then came in and wanted to know when my aunt was going to bake a cake. She would forget to eat or eat several times in a row. She needed constant watching. Worst - her smile and her laughter were gone, and she used to be cracking jokes all the time. She was just sooo confused all the time....

Any form of dementia is hard to watch.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: Racist Granny?
(10-08-2013 04:42 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  So there's this racist old lady that lives at the end of my street, and I have to pass her house every time I want to go to the library. Unfortunately the nosy old busybody has a bad habit of sitting on her porch. She tends to like to yell at me about being a nasty little half-breed, with my dirty hippie friends. Most the time I just think ha ha stupid racist granny, But lately I've been thinking is it okay to give someone a pass on being racist just because they're so old?

I don't give anyone a pass for being racist. If I were in this situation, I'd call this old woman a miserable bigoted old crone. Right to her face. Fuck, she's not even family, so there probably won't be any blowback on me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Should "racist" jokes be acceptable? Hughsie 64 2,900 22-09-2013 08:12 PM
Last Post: Dark Light
  NYC's stop-and-frisk program is racist... to whites!!! janthuffy 11 738 04-08-2013 03:04 AM
Last Post: earmuffs
  Is it racist to deport immigrants that aren't white? I and I 20 810 05-06-2013 10:03 PM
Last Post: Anjele
  Do Israeli citizens support a fascist racist government or are they democratic? I and I 52 1,727 27-11-2012 03:13 PM
Last Post: Luminon