Racist biblical history book

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2015, 04:16 PM
Racist biblical history book
So some of you may have heard about the West Virginian man who is suing his daughter's school district because teaching her about evolution will apparently ruin her veterinary school prospects. The NCSE mentions that this man has written a book entitled The True Origin of Man (2013). The whole fiasco just seems like a lame excuse for promoting this piece of trash.

Someone in a science-oriented facebook group I follow states this about the book: "Apparently Adam and Eve were 100% white and therefore 100% human, until Cain started sleeping with chimpanzees or some nonsense." I was quite intrigued, so I looked the book up on Google Books. The free preview characterizes Adam and Eve as white-haired albinos with blue eyes. Here is a screen shot. Notice how the author has zero biblical evidence for the pure white skin and blue eyes. The quote from Revelations only mentions a supernatural character having white hair and eyes like fire. The author's obvious bias just fills in the huge gaps.

[Image: wIEFcT.png]

The worst part is how the author explains the origin of people of color. Again, he relies on his imagination. He claims in one chapter that, after killing his brother Abel, Cain endlessly roams the earth until he is adopted by a group of gorillas. The next chapter explains how one of the gorillas that he bangs gives birth to a genetic hybrid capable of human speech. He takes this daughter for his wife and she becomes the mother of the first human with dark skin and curly hair. The author goes on to explain how Cain’s descendant Lamech was forced to defend himself against the pure white descendants of Adam who had hunted him for being a monster. This last bit is, again, the product of the author's imagination because Genesis doesn't mention why the man was killed.

I find this chapter particularly disgusting because people of color are cast as being less human than their supposedly pure white relatives. The author is obviously a racist individual with mental health issues.

[Image: ryuDzT.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
31-05-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: Racist biblical history book
Sorry, I only got as far as using the Hubble telescope as a microscope before I had to back away from the crazy.

If people were made from dust and were pure white does that mean Adam was created from a salt flat? All the dust I have (and I have an extensive sample since I hate to dust) is basically gray.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
31-05-2015, 06:01 PM
A racist jesus freak in West Virginia? Who ever would have guessed?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
31-05-2015, 06:55 PM
Interesting.
Consider

The white haired creature he described most likely wouldn't have survived. It would have needed the sickle cell in his genome... to stave off malaria.

What an ignorant old fuck. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
31-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Sounds like the rantings of a future cult leader.

I say kill him now.
02-06-2015, 11:12 AM
I love how he chose gorillas when chimps and bonobos are far closer to us in genetics. Plus, there is no proof that humans and chimps could ever produce viable offspring. I talk about this stuff here...

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...s-Possible
02-06-2015, 11:25 AM
Sounds like someone mixed his Bible up with Tarzan.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
02-06-2015, 12:10 PM
Biblical account of the creation of man #1

Biblical account of the creation of man #2

So much snow capped whiteness in these verses I don't think the pages can contain them.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
02-06-2015, 12:19 PM
DESPITE the FACT that DNA analysis says we all came from a decidedly darker ancestory.......

Humankind started in the tropics -- not in Saskatchewan....

Fucking numbnutz xtians

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
02-06-2015, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 06:51 PM by ghostexorcist.)
(02-06-2015 12:19 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  DESPITE the FACT that DNA analysis says we all came from a decidedly darker ancestory.......

Humankind started in the tropics -- not in Saskatchewan....

Fucking numbnutz xtians

In the introduction he claims to have been involved in genetic research at the Central Reference Laboratory in Anaheim, California where he supposedly discovered evidence of the "genetic normal". He has termed people who fall into this category Imperial Humans". He believes this will force the Smithsonian to remove any exhibits on evolution in favor of his findings. Oh, and get this, the author is black...