Racist or not?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2013, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2013 01:42 PM by BlackMason.)
RE: Racist or not?
(21-10-2013 09:47 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  You disagree with genetics?

Even though yes, whities like me get burned easily, skin colour still only counts for a fraction of a percent of what makes me different from anybody else who's darker than me. Plus, thanks to the invention of sunblock, I'm even more protected! And I would be fine if I lived in an area where my pale skin first evolved, because my body would get enough sun to make vitamin D, where I would have the skin advantage over black people.

But my point is, there are other ways in which humans are genetically diverse which account for a much higher percentage of difference than skin colour alone. In the grand scheme of things, skin colour doesn't matter.

I stand corrected.

In other news: As long as she got a fat ass and is skinny, my requirements have been met. Don't give a damn bout your ethnicity. In fact when you're a true assman, I've noticed that looks aren't THAT important. Just make sure you're not as ugly as me. I don't give a damn bout tits either.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2013, 04:12 PM
Racism is by definition usually defined as trying to persecute someone based on their race. I'm not sexist because I'm not attracted to boys. You see?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
21-10-2013, 04:22 PM
(21-10-2013 04:12 PM)Question Wrote:  Racism is by definition usually defined as trying to persecute someone based on their race. I'm not sexist because I'm not attracted to boys. You see?

Perfect explanation Smile And even if you *were* attracted to boys but just chose to limit yourself to girls, it's still not sexism.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-10-2013, 04:26 PM
(21-10-2013 04:22 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-10-2013 04:12 PM)Question Wrote:  Racism is by definition usually defined as trying to persecute someone based on their race. I'm not sexist because I'm not attracted to boys. You see?

Perfect explanation Smile And even if you *were* attracted to boys but just chose to limit yourself to girls, it's still not sexism.
Exactly. Even *if* it was racist, It still wouldn't matter. You shouldn't have to feel obligated to fuck all nations of people just to fill a quota.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post