Radical Feminism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2012, 01:56 AM
Radical Feminism
Ok , I've heard a lot about radical feminism since I hit the interwebs but recently I came a cross a video supposedly from a private forum that was hacked and its contents published.

Not sure what to make of this .
Is it a poe forum ?
Or can some women be so f**** sick ?

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2012, 02:34 AM
RE: Radical Feminism
II wonder if they will let us live if we become transgender? But that really is horrible to have that kind of gender hatred against all men.

Something, Or Someone Is Really Out There!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2012, 03:41 AM
Wow! That is a cult mob-mentality crazy place! Some PEOPLE can be so messed (there are female hate sites too- and lets not forget homosexual hate sites, transgender hate sites, etc). I knew an extreme feminist a few years ago, she was so scary, but most of all completely irrational, not just on a feminist scale. It's like everything snowballed from this one belief though. There is a problem when no one 'gets it' but you and a few friends. That would be a major red flag. On one of the screen shots here it was posted that it took one extreme feminist two years to fully understand why men are so bad. Uh, yeah. Re: to be fully brainwashed into their retarded mass-genocide-plans movement. Jeesh!

In fact, one more screwed view in this world is that our society is two gender based. It is so ingrained in us to base a person on gender first. It is the number one question above all else, including name, health, size- everything, to ask when someone has a baby if it is a boy or a girl. There are biologists currently studying and trying to prove there are 5 different genders. Gender is not only based on parts (vagina/penis/both) but also on how one feels and how one is sexually oriented.

This feminist group is a hate group, nothing more or less. Ignorant to facts and reality. Men don't cause rape, people do. Bad people. And men rape men sometimes, and women boys. Those individuals are the problem, not the mass. I wonder how they don't realize this? It just seems like such an obvious concept... but I was never raised or influenced otherwise I guess... so that just kind of sucks for the people who get wrapped up in that Sad
[+] 6 users Like LadyJane's post
03-01-2012, 07:24 AM
They are not "radical feminists" in my opinion. They are man-haters. And I do see a difference, because a feminist fights for women right and emancipation, and there are actual male feminists. But I don't think a man will last long in that forum.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
03-01-2012, 08:00 AM
I feel sorry for them........Hating half of the world, must make the place seem pretty gloomy.

I looked into the history of feminsim and how it rose and why.....ive lost a lot of my notes but basicly I believe that it was supported and encoraged because they could only tax half of the population (men).....with women at work they can increase there tax revenue and also put a strain on the family unit as both parents would be absent for some of the time........leaving the state to educate them.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
03-01-2012, 08:40 AM
I lol'd at "male phallocracy", "womyn" and "teh menz". Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
03-01-2012, 10:35 AM
For all I care they could be real. The Internet is a great tool, but crazy people get an opinion too.

And, unlike real life, you don't see that they're wearing a pink sock on one foot and bloody fur from one of the pets on the other. You don't see that they're knitting something that's not there. You don't see their 78 pregnant cats.

You just see their words and, rather than advising their doctor to increase the dosage of whatever they're supposed to take, we put them in a statistic and we half-consider starting a debate with them.

This thread belongs in the "Entertainment" section.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
03-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Which movement or political faction or religion or philosophy doesn't have a lunatic fringe?

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
[+] 2 users Like Peterkin's post
03-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Hrmm... I wonder who's she's got locked in her basement? Dodgy

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
03-01-2012, 11:22 AM
(03-01-2012 11:01 AM)Peterkin Wrote:  Which movement or political faction or religion or philosophy doesn't have a lunatic fringe?

Exactly.

Just because these crazy people exist doesn't mean feminism is bad, or that all feminists are radicals or crazy. However Rush Limbaugh uses this kind of stuff to instruct his loyal followers that all feminists are "fem-nazis".
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post