Radical Feminism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2013, 10:56 PM
RE: Radical Feminism
(18-04-2013 06:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  I assume that the women in that forum all have been abused, or have a phobia centered on men.

That should be and, not or. Its' unquestionable.

From one of the posts:

"~but for me, I would be willing to engage in infanticiding of male babies. Why not? If it helps. If those brave women of Papua New Guinnea can do it, I sure as hell can do it."

These women aren't uneducated but they are very mentally injured. She knows that infanticide is prevalent in tribal societies but she either hasn't read why this happens or she has ignored it. I suspect the latter and I suspect it is subconscious.

Truth told, it is women in these primitive societies who cause both genders to become violent adults. Women are the primary care providers for children... boys stay in the "menstrual hut" until they're about seven or eight years old and girls essentially never leave or when they do leave, they go to a new menstrual hut. The children in these societies are subjected to neglect, malnutrition (which these women spoke of doing to male babies), sexual abuse, severe beatings and often they are even forced to perform the infanticiding of their siblings, whom they are often also forced to eat.

Imagine being raised in such an environment and then ask yourself if its any wonder why both the men and the women in these societies never reach a mental capacity beyond paranoid schizophrenic. Most are psychotic. These people are terrified of women, which is why they are so misogynistic. The men are scared of menstrual blood and of the vagina and the women are all convinced that they are useless, evil beings. It's really sad when you think of the fact that this was the human condition for thousands of years in all cultures.

That said, these women are dangerous. Most of them so much so as to be considered possible serial murderers. And I don't mean as in their stated goal... I mean on an individual basis.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
19-04-2013, 12:46 AM
(18-04-2013 08:43 PM)TheAmazingAustralopithecus Wrote:  Is it silly of me to be actually scared of these people?

Meh, if they get close just sucker punch them in the boob.

Couldn't find their site but was browsing a few regular feminist forums...
Why the fuck do women think men are obsessed with sex????? Feminists are OBSESSED with sex... every second bloody thread was something sex related...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
19-04-2013, 01:08 AM
(18-04-2013 10:56 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 06:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  I assume that the women in that forum all have been abused, or have a phobia centered on men.

That should be and, not or. Its' unquestionable.

From one of the posts:

"~but for me, I would be willing to engage in infanticiding of male babies. Why not? If it helps. If those brave women of Papua New Guinnea can do it, I sure as hell can do it."

These women aren't uneducated but they are very mentally injured. She knows that infanticide is prevalent in tribal societies but she either hasn't read why this happens or she has ignored it. I suspect the latter and I suspect it is subconscious.

Truth told, it is women in these primitive societies who cause both genders to become violent adults. Women are the primary care providers for children... boys stay in the "menstrual hut" until they're about seven or eight years old and girls essentially never leave or when they do leave, they go to a new menstrual hut. The children in these societies are subjected to neglect, malnutrition (which these women spoke of doing to male babies), sexual abuse, severe beatings and often they are even forced to perform the infanticiding of their siblings, whom they are often also forced to eat.

Imagine being raised in such an environment and then ask yourself if its any wonder why both the men and the women in these societies never reach a mental capacity beyond paranoid schizophrenic. Most are psychotic. These people are terrified of women, which is why they are so misogynistic. The men are scared of menstrual blood and of the vagina and the women are all convinced that they are useless, evil beings. It's really sad when you think of the fact that this was the human condition for thousands of years in all cultures.

That said, these women are dangerous. Most of them so much so as to be considered possible serial murderers. And I don't mean as in their stated goal... I mean on an individual basis.

Hmmm. ... hmmm , leave the bitches alone, they know what the fuck they're doing.Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
19-04-2013, 03:27 AM
Or can some women be so f**** sick ?

I'm ashamed to admit this but here in DK we have a place called "Femø" (it roughly translate to Fem(inist) Island). Today it's pretty much a holiday resort, but a few years back the island was owned by a woman who was a "self-proclaimed leader of the feminist revolution".

Now this woman, who owned the island, was completely out of her fucking mind. She started a small feminist society on the island, where only woman were allowed and men were forbidden.
These women would walk around naked, because they claimed that clothes were just an "oppression by men in order to hide the beautiful female body".
They also started a cult/religion where they considered the Vagina holy and would worship it.

The freakiest part, however, was that they actually wanted a world completely free from men. They would preach about how men were just vile, unnecessary creatures put on earth to oppress women from reaching their full potential. How all women were controlled by men, and needed to break free from it. How women were far superior to men in every way. ect. That sort of stuff.

And yes, they actually believed that somehow women would be able to reproduce by them-self if all males were gone.

The hilarious part is, that this all ended because the island was bought by an man.
Apparently all it took to cure their leader were a few millions in the bank, because after she sold the island she retired from it all and started a normal life.

As for your question, yes some women can be that sick, some can be even worse.
19-04-2013, 07:53 AM
(19-04-2013 03:27 AM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  Or can some women be so f**** sick ?

I'm ashamed to admit this but here in DK we have a place called "Femø" (it roughly translate to Fem(inist) Island). Today it's pretty much a holiday resort, but a few years back the island was owned by a woman who was a "self-proclaimed leader of the feminist revolution".

Now this woman, who owned the island, was completely out of her fucking mind. She started a small feminist society on the island, where only woman were allowed and men were forbidden.
These women would walk around naked, because they claimed that clothes were just an "oppression by men in order to hide the beautiful female body".
They also started a cult/religion where they considered the Vagina holy and would worship it.

The freakiest part, however, was that they actually wanted a world completely free from men. They would preach about how men were just vile, unnecessary creatures put on earth to oppress women from reaching their full potential. How all women were controlled by men, and needed to break free from it. How women were far superior to men in every way. ect. That sort of stuff.

And yes, they actually believed that somehow women would be able to reproduce by them-self if all males were gone.

The hilarious part is, that this all ended because the island was bought by an man.
Apparently all it took to cure their leader were a few millions in the bank, because after she sold the island she retired from it all and started a normal life.

As for your question, yes some women can be that sick, some can be even worse.

I'm calling BS...
Sounds like one of those high school things that everyone says but just isn't true.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
19-04-2013, 11:31 AM
(19-04-2013 12:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 08:43 PM)TheAmazingAustralopithecus Wrote:  Is it silly of me to be actually scared of these people?

Meh, if they get close just sucker punch them in the boob.

Couldn't find their site but was browsing a few regular feminist forums...
Why the fuck do women think men are obsessed with sex????? Feminists are OBSESSED with sex... every second bloody thread was something sex related...

Their website is here, but their forums are down:

http://radfemspeak.net/

I read a crime book a long time ago, and I can't remember the details, but there was this haven in it for women who had been abused and didn't allow men in unless it was sons or whatever visiting. And basically, the villain of the piece turned out to be a guy trying to get in to abuse his wife again. But there was stuff in it about how evil men were, just because they had been abused. It seems quite similar to a lot of the separatist feminist stuff you get these days, though these (fictional) women had far more to be worried about and didn't seem to have pretensions to genocide or anything. But there does seem to be that growing strand of radical opinion. I remember a slogan somewhere saying "kill them in their cots" referring, of course, to baby boys.

It just sort of puts me in the position of realising how sad these peoples' lives must be. Like being a religious extremist; you simply miss out on so much. I suppose these women don't read the majority of books or watch films or TV shows because they have men in them. Just what do these people do daily? And what do they do when they pass a man on the street? Do they look at him in disgust? Or do they just walk by without doing or saying anything?

"Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."

-Christoper Hitchens, "Letters to a Young Contrarian."
19-04-2013, 11:51 AM
This women also fail to realize that men are also victims of the patriarchal system, of course women generally take the worst part of it, but there are men who kill themselves because they can't get enough money for their families, are impotent, or just because they aren't educated to deal with their feelings.

This kind of feminism is self defeating

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
19-04-2013, 12:54 PM
Feminism is the idea that we can solve the gender issues by focusing solely on the problems of one of them.
[+] 1 user Likes DerekS's post
19-04-2013, 01:21 PM
I'm'a just leave this here.

http://www.harkavagrant.com/?id=341
19-04-2013, 01:29 PM
(19-04-2013 12:54 PM)DerekS Wrote:  Feminism is the idea that we can solve the gender issues by focusing solely on the problems of one of them.

This is false, it may have started like that, but it has expanded a lot since the feminist movement began, they're stuck with the word sadly. Gender issues actually is a concept postulated by feminists who noticed that things are far more complex than just the oppression of women.

They really opened a pandora's box with all that. For example, I've been reading about the logic of dominance, the concept started from the studies of patriarchy, but it expands to every relation of power, making it an incredibly complex notion. Not quite a new idea, but it's much more sophisticated and solid than others I've read.

[Image: sigvacachica.png]