Ragequits

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2013, 02:08 PM
Ragequits
Now let's be honest, we have all had one. You play a game, and then something happens with in it that pisses you off so much that you want break that piece shit you play on, or you want to break someone for doing something to you.

I'm a what I choose to call a ragequit-master. When I get pissed off, I break stuff like a crazy monkey. Here is my bodycount list over broken machines, caused by gaming or other issues:

2 Nintendo Gameboy Advanced (Screen broken, first by a headbutt, second by a kneesmash)
1 Nintendo DS Lite (Top screen broken, by biting... yes I bite stuff)
2 Computer Mouse(s) (HULK SMASH)
3 - 4 SIXAXIS 3 Playstation Controllers (Kneesmash here too)
And the grand achievement: 3 Laptop Harddisks, shattered by my Fists Of Fury...
Total amount of damage costs... I have no fucking idea...
If you can beat this, I will name you grand champion of ragequitting.
Peace out...

They came, they saw and acknowledged
Some good, some bad
Opinion: Dangerous
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
20-04-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: Ragequits
I used to ragequit with the NES, I bit the hell out of many controllers. But now I'm more calm and only slap the wall Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
20-04-2013, 02:27 PM
(20-04-2013 02:18 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I used to ragequit with the NES, I bit the hell out of many controllers. But now I'm more calm and only slap the wall Tongue

When I don't destroy machines, I tend to bite the wall or doors... and scream highpitched screams

Some good, some bad
20-04-2013, 02:28 PM
I lol'd. Big Grin

Saw the thread title, and go, "that's Matt, all day long." This kid I live with... the meme around here is, U Matt, Bro? Tongue

Somehow, I have not managed to break squat. I get tough controllers. Thumbsup

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-04-2013, 02:31 PM
I've used camping, or as I like to call it, "killing from the shadows", to cause barely discernible rage screams over my headphones by opponents. I'd like to think one or 2 of them threw, or broke something over it! Tongue

20-04-2013, 02:42 PM

One of my inspirations, I don't watch RoosterTeeth, but Michael is a big ball of awesomeness

Some good, some bad
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
20-04-2013, 04:26 PM
Let's be honest... NOT all of us have done that... I keep calm and collected cause its just a game.
1. I'm either good at the game (14.4 kdr in tribes ascend)
2. I'm just fuckin around (c4 on trees and buildings in battlefield)
20-04-2013, 04:55 PM
Wow dude, when I get mad at a game, I get mad (and if I am wearing my mic, my whole team'll know about it), but I don't tend to break things. I usually end up swearing like it's nobodies business and if I am angry enough, screaming.

I like to hunt achievements on my 360 too, and the "beat X on the hardest difficulty" achievements for me were some of the worst times of my life so far, especially:
Modern Warfare 2; Escaping Makarov's villa almost had my in tears, I could not get anywhere for days, then I got to laugh at Ghost's death and all was right with the world.
Halo Reach; dear lord who aren't in heaven, that was tough for me, Exodus was one of the worst parts, dear lord those Brute Cheiftan is tough on Legendary. I had quite an easier time with Reach in general than MW2, I guess this was due to a tridition I had with my friend on Live, we played the LASO challenges and didn't stop till we beat them, or lagged out.
BioShock; In progress, but I am right at the end, and I have not used a Vita Chamber yet, or so I hope. Honestly, I am a little hesitant to continue; I've died more in this playthough that my last 3 BioShock playthoughs combined, those splicers are brutal man...

However, nothing has come past the satisfaction I have felt when the achievement bleep-blooped and the notification appeared on the screen. Worth the pain, ultimately, I feel I am better for having done them.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
20-04-2013, 10:51 PM
Never broken anything video game related.

But then again I know the value of how much that shits worth and I'm not a spoiled little shit and if I broke something I know it wouldn't get replaced...

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
21-04-2013, 12:09 AM
I usually go all 'shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cock-sucker, motherfucker, tits, fart, turd, and twat' but I haven't rage quitted since my N64 days.

Your title of grand champion master of ragequitting souds expensive.

You should play DotA.

[Image: killing-floor-screen-banner.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes DancingSkeletons's post