Ragequits

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2013, 02:01 AM
RE: Ragequits
(21-04-2013 12:09 AM)DancingSkeletons Wrote:  You should play DotA.

I have played DotA. It turns my friends into a bunch of dickheads. I stopped playing online with realtime action a long time ago. The funny thing is, the best way to piss people off in DotA is to raqequit midgame, they will never forgive you.

They came, they saw and acknowledged
Some good, some bad
Opinion: Dangerous
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2013, 02:09 AM
(20-04-2013 10:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  But then again I know the value of how much that shits worth and I'm not a spoiled little shit and if I broke something I know it wouldn't get replaced...

Most of this stuff on the list was never replaced, and most of it was broken when I was age 6-14, in other words, when I was an irresponsible little shitfuck.

How could I afford all this?

[Image: Flag_of_Norway.png]

OIL

Some good, some bad
21-04-2013, 02:21 AM
(21-04-2013 02:09 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(20-04-2013 10:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  But then again I know the value of how much that shits worth and I'm not a spoiled little shit and if I broke something I know it wouldn't get replaced...

Most of this stuff on the list was never replaced, and most of it was broken when I was age 6-14, in other words, when I was an irresponsible little shitfuck.

OIL

All Muffs has is dairy cows and sheep.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
21-04-2013, 07:46 AM
(21-04-2013 02:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(21-04-2013 02:09 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Most of this stuff on the list was never replaced, and most of it was broken when I was age 6-14, in other words, when I was an irresponsible little shitfuck.

OIL

All Muffs has is dairy cows and sheep.

Better then dirt and a big rock.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
21-04-2013, 08:12 AM
(21-04-2013 07:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(21-04-2013 02:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  All Muffs has is dairy cows and sheep.

Better then dirt and a big rock.

Lets not forget a fuck-tonne of mineable stuff that people tend to pay a fair price for.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
21-04-2013, 10:01 AM
So do we, we have plenty of shit that can be mined, plenty of oil and natural gas too.
Not our fault our land is actually nice and destroying it by digging it all up would actually be a bad thing...

Drinking Beverage

I'll take a renewable tourism industry over a 20year mining industry any day.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
21-04-2013, 10:10 AM
(21-04-2013 02:01 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I have played DotA. It turns my friends into a bunch of dickheads. I stopped playing online with realtime action a long time ago. The funny thing is, the best way to piss people off in DotA is to raqequit midgame, they will never forgive you.

ARTS ruin friendships, true. Now the DotA 2 by Valve has this system in which if you disconnect too often, they'll remove you from the "decent people" player pool and dump you with the griefers, feeders and ragequitters. I have yet to learn if this accomplishes anything else other than more ragequitting.

[Image: killing-floor-screen-banner.jpg]
21-04-2013, 11:03 AM
You gotta be loaded if you can afford to break your shit whenever you get angry.

I used to ragequit a lot myself, but now I just stop playing before I reach that point. Frankly I find anger and rage to be a very unattractive human quality.
21-04-2013, 11:40 AM
(21-04-2013 11:03 AM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  You gotta be loaded if you can afford to break your shit whenever you get angry.

I used to ragequit a lot myself, but now I just stop playing before I reach that point. Frankly I find anger and rage to be a very unattractive human quality.

Oh well, not loaded, I just happen to earn the money I spend. And I always buy used games in anycase, so my economy is kinda stable, for a 17 year old who has yet to leave the nest.

Also, Danish. Cool.

Some good, some bad
21-04-2013, 01:00 PM
(20-04-2013 10:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Never broken anything video game related.

But then again I know the value of how much that shits worth and I'm not a spoiled little shit and if I broke something I know it wouldn't get replaced...

Exactly. I game on a PC and my GPU alone was nearly $600, and the keyboard, a MSj X-6 is no longer made( this is sufficient proof that there is no god!) and goes for 10x the price on Ebay, so no, I would sooner beat my dog as cause intentional harm on a part of my rig.

I also admit that I'm an old, spazzy, gamer. That means that for many games, I'll gladly go searching for a cheat code if I am stuck in a game, and I know better than to try and compete with people 1/3 my age with all of their twitch fibers still intact! heheh. I prefer roaming Skyrim as a sneak thief, and using uber-potions to shoot down dragons and anything else unlucky enough to come into range.