Rain

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Rain
(26-05-2013 01:38 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Just sitting here listening to the rain and thinking about all you guys. Hope everyone is well. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2013, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2013 05:32 PM by Free Thought.)
(26-05-2013 12:59 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 04:14 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Rain! Fuck yeah!

'S rainin' season here!

Where y'all been. Been missing you people in the calls.

Need a sensible, reasonable female to balance out the hyperactive, senseless Steven.

Are you guys just talking still. I thought it was podcasts now?

You should listen to one. It's pretty much the same as the calls ever were.

Regardless, I am sure Steven would just love to hear your voice again, Morgan.
He can always not record.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
26-05-2013, 06:28 PM
No one on TTA has the right to complain about rain until they come to Ireland. It's like Seattle except its all over the country. It rains more in summer than any another season. Which is why so many people in Ireland are depressed. It's actually the main reason why Ireland is so "green", BECAUSE OF THE RAIN!

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Magoo's post
26-05-2013, 06:44 PM
(26-05-2013 06:28 PM)Magoo Wrote:  No one on TTA has the right to complain about rain until they come to Ireland. It's like Seattle except its all over the country. It rains more in summer than any another season. Which is why so many people in Ireland are depressed. It's actually the main reason why Ireland is so "green", BECAUSE OF THE RAIN!

Smile

Yeah. Its like that here in Oregon too. I like the rain so I'm not fussed.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
26-05-2013, 06:46 PM
Why on earth would people be depressed over rain? It's one of the best things on earth! Giver of life and helper in times of firestorms.

You people have no appreciation for how important rain is.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-05-2013, 07:54 PM
(26-05-2013 06:44 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 06:28 PM)Magoo Wrote:  No one on TTA has the right to complain about rain until they come to Ireland. It's like Seattle except its all over the country. It rains more in summer than any another season. Which is why so many people in Ireland are depressed. It's actually the main reason why Ireland is so "green", BECAUSE OF THE RAIN!

Smile

Yeah. Its like that here in Oregon too. I like the rain so I'm not fussed.

You had rain here in Oregon today? Today was the dry day of this week; I actually got to catch up on lawn care. It started to sprinkle a couple times, but that's not rain. I'm in Portland; where are you?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
27-05-2013, 08:30 AM
It looks like it's about to rain any minute here! Appropriate Thumbsup

27-05-2013, 10:42 AM
(26-05-2013 06:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Why on earth would people be depressed over rain? It's one of the best things on earth! Giver of life and helper in times of firestorms.

You people have no appreciation for how important rain is.

You have a mental illness.
27-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Yea yesterday the weather was ok...little misty in the morning. Today I woke up to rain beating down.

I used to love the rain. Living in Oregon totally murdered that love.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

27-05-2013, 11:15 AM
(27-05-2013 10:50 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yea yesterday the weather was ok...little misty in the morning. Today I woke up to rain beating down.

I used to love the rain. Living in Oregon totally murdered that love.

Yup. It's definitely coming down today. I'm glad I didn't plan on having a picnic or anything. Even so, you always need an indoor contingency plan during the three wet seasons (rain, rain with leaves, and cold rain). Only during road construction season can you rely on it being dry.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 2 users Like Jeffasaurus's post