Rain

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: Rain
(27-05-2013 10:42 AM)Magoo Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 06:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Why on earth would people be depressed over rain? It's one of the best things on earth! Giver of life and helper in times of firestorms.

You people have no appreciation for how important rain is.

You have a mental illness.

Water on the brain, possibly? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-05-2013, 11:38 AM
It rained a bit earlier, here. I have to time my road trip to Lawrence so I follow the rain. I don't mind driving in it but would rather not; deer and slick roads are an unfavorable combination I don't want to expect.

I don't mind the rain right now - it's still cool so the mugginess won't matter all that much. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
27-05-2013, 02:15 PM
Someone tell me how to post a video, I have one to show ye all.
27-05-2013, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2013 02:28 PM by kim.)
Post it on YouTube and then post it from there between this ---> [video=YouTube] and this ---> [/video] or something like that. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
27-05-2013, 02:29 PM
(26-05-2013 06:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Why on earth would people be depressed over rain? It's one of the best things on earth! Giver of life and helper in times of firestorms.

I used to love the rain, until I got arthritis and osteoporosis, and now every time it rains or is going to rain, I just lie in bed wishing I'd die already. Apparently the pain is related to drops in barometric pressure or something.

But apparently some people find it gloomy and depressing.
27-05-2013, 02:51 PM
(27-05-2013 02:29 PM)amyb Wrote:  

I used to love the rain, until I got arthritis and osteoporosis, and now every time it rains or is going to rain, I just lie in bed wishing I'd die already. Apparently the pain is related to drops in barometric pressure or something.

But apparently some people find it gloomy and depressing.

Uhhhh, I think you need a psychiatrist.
27-05-2013, 02:51 PM
(27-05-2013 02:24 PM)kim Wrote:  Post it on YouTube and then post it from there between this ---> [video=YouTube] and this ---> [/video] or something like that. Shy

Fuck it I'm too lazy lol, thanks anyway Smile
27-05-2013, 03:17 PM
(27-05-2013 02:51 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Uhhhh, I think you need a psychiatrist.

I meant from the pain. I do have a psychiatrist appointment on thursday though, thanks for your concern.
27-05-2013, 03:33 PM
(27-05-2013 02:15 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Someone tell me how to post a video, I have one to show ye all.

Go to YouTube (for example) and find the "share" option. Right-click and copy code. Then come here and in the toolbar list, click the little TV icon. A drop-down menu will pop up and you'll see "YouTube." Select it, paste copied code and hit "ok."

BAM.

Video on TTA Big Grin

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
01-06-2013, 01:45 AM
(26-05-2013 06:28 PM)Magoo Wrote:  No one on TTA has the right to complain about rain until they come to Ireland. It's like Seattle except its all over the country. It rains more in summer than any another season. Which is why so many people in Ireland are depressed. It's actually the main reason why Ireland is so "green", BECAUSE OF THE RAIN!

Smile

The Emerald Isles maybe bigger and older, but the Emerald City is more magically delicious! Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel