Raised as an atheist, went all the way, back on the market-place again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2017, 02:37 PM
RE: Raised as an atheist, went all the way, back on the market-place again
"Tolerance of diversity maybe? "

What does that even mean in the context of our current discussion, Saz?

Diversity regarding what?

To me you basically say, "I tolerate everything, no matter what, if it has some sort of a lawyer who can argue the case.." Am I getting you right?

Do you have any idea of what could be considered as being not tolerable? If so, what is it?

...*Pink Freud is sitting behind the couch, eager for taking notes*...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2017, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2017 02:50 PM by Szuchow.)
(09-03-2017 02:36 PM)Ro3bert Wrote:  I may be wrong but what do you consider a viable, equitable government style?

Viable? Whatever governmental style is in Poland is or rather could be viable if only left would remember how to organize anger. With real opposition right wouldn't be so big a problem.

It's not the system but people that are at fault, even if system could use some tweaking.

Quote:You are not the Ayn Rand type are you?

No.

Quote:You are not a Communists but are you a communist? There is a difference you know.

I know quite a few things about communism, bolsheviks and and both their utopistic plan and hellish result but pray tell what is this difference.

(09-03-2017 02:37 PM)Billanja Wrote:  "Tolerance of diversity maybe? "

What does that even mean in the context of our current discussion, Saz?

You have trouble with understanding even so basic concepts, honey?

Quote:Diversity regarding what?

Lifestyle choices?

Quote:To me you basically say, "I tolerate everything, no matter what, if it has some sort of a lawyer who can argue the case.." Am I getting you right?

No, and I don't expect you to get me right.

Quote:Do you have any idea of what could be considered as being not tolerable? If so, what is it?

No, I have no idea cause I spent my entire life in fable like world where intolerance isn't concept that people recognize Rolleyes.

Homophobia is intolerable. But I guess you would prefer me saying that it is capitalism which is intolerable.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
09-03-2017, 02:46 PM
(09-03-2017 10:56 AM)Billanja Wrote:  6.) Oh, I thought you were. I'm sorry you're not.

[Image: tumblr_n94ey9gbdY1sj0kyoo5_r1_250.gif]

BlinkBlinkBlink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
09-03-2017, 02:54 PM
"It's not the system but people that are at fault."

How comes that those people you refer to are at fault?

Sure, "people" make the systems other people are a part of. But what if those systems turn out to enslave most of the people, rather than freeing them? Wouldn't it be a good idea to point out the flaws of those system? And then, by doing so, change what ever makes the people being at fault?

Yeah, Ayan Rand. What a bitch, who ever had some sort of a point, without knowing what she was a mere slave of.

"You are enslaved by what you don't know." (Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj)

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Billanja's post
09-03-2017, 03:06 PM
(09-03-2017 02:54 PM)Billanja Wrote:  "It's not the system but people that are at fault."

How comes that those people you refer to are at fault?

Cause capitalism made them bad. It's obvious Rolleyes

Quote:Sure, "people" make the systems other people are a part of. But what if those systems turn out to enslave most of the people, rather than freeing them? Wouldn't it be a good idea to point out the flaws of those system? And then, by doing so, change what ever makes the people being at fault?

So you want to end exploitation of man by man? Guess how it looked last time it was tried.

To be more serious, you know what is better than pointing flaws of system? Proposing sensible solutions.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
09-03-2017, 03:13 PM
"So you want to end exploitation of man by man? Guess how it looked last time it was tried.

To be more serious, you know what is better than pointing flaws of system? Proposing sensible solutions."

Saz, you want me to come up with solutions for problems that do not exist, according to you?

How is that gonna work?

Big Grin
09-03-2017, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2017 03:21 PM by Szuchow.)
(09-03-2017 03:13 PM)Billanja Wrote:  "So you want to end exploitation of man by man? Guess how it looked last time it was tried.

To be more serious, you know what is better than pointing flaws of system? Proposing sensible solutions."

Saz, you want me to come up with solutions for problems that do not exist, according to you?

How is that gonna work?

Big Grin

Problems that do not exist, doll?

You must really love your strawmans it seems.

Mikhail Bakunin.
09-03-2017, 03:20 PM
"I know quite a few things about communism, bolsheviks and and both their utopistic plan and hellish result but pray tell what is this difference."

Yes, Saz. Communism went utterly wrong. That we can agree upon. Now, does that make the flaws of the capitalistic economical system go away?

No?

Why not?

And if so, how comes you think that that is the case?
09-03-2017, 03:25 PM
(09-03-2017 03:20 PM)Billanja Wrote:  "I know quite a few things about communism, bolsheviks and and both their utopistic plan and hellish result but pray tell what is this difference."

Yes, Saz. Communism went utterly wrong.

There were no such thing as communism, doll. You would know this if you would spend more time reading. Try Walicki From the Communist Project to the Neoliberal Utopia for start.

Quote:That we can agree upon.

Something that weren't couldn't went wrong.

Quote:Now, does that make the flaws of the capitalistic economical go away?

No?

Why not?

Did I say something to that effect or it is your overactive imagination at work?

Mikhail Bakunin.
09-03-2017, 03:40 PM
(09-03-2017 03:17 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 03:13 PM)Billanja Wrote:  "So you want to end exploitation of man by man? Guess how it looked last time it was tried.

How is that gonna work?

Big Grin

Problems that do not exist, doll?

You must really love your strawmans it seems.

Ya like moi, don't ya, Saz?