Raised as an atheist, went all the way, back on the market-place again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2017, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2017 06:58 AM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Raised as an atheist, went all the way, back on the market-place again
(12-03-2017 05:41 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 09:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude I've seen you so many times I could write your posts for you.
Some hint? I don't recognize the style.
talka

Shall we dissect this one? This time it went with the ingratiation tactic (have we pointed that one out, yet, somebody must have?). If it makes you puke a little bit in your mouth when you read it then something's off.

(08-03-2017 11:57 AM)Billanja Wrote:  I did engage in certain means and methods to get where I needed to be.

Who talks like this? This idiot that's who.

(10-03-2017 12:03 PM)Billanja Wrote:  You do know that I'm born and raised in Germany? That I also live in Germany and have a german passport? That my father was an old-school social democrat and so am I? And that I was working for an internationally known german news-magazin? And that I studied economics? That I'm from a lower middle-class background?

What do you wanna know about Germany? Just ask.

Sure you do little buddy, sure you do. That whole Switzerland thing didn't work out for you huh? Does Deese write like this? What proper German would demean themselves by using American slang.

Were you here when frankksj was here? If not Szuchow meet frankksj. He'll be back again soon enough. Oh, and it studied economics. It always points that out.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-03-2017, 07:14 AM
(12-03-2017 06:55 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 05:41 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Some hint? I don't recognize the style.
talka

Shall we dissect this one? This time it went with the ingratiation tactic (have we pointed that one out, yet, somebody must have?). If it makes you puke a little bit in your mouth when you read it then something's off.

(08-03-2017 11:57 AM)Billanja Wrote:  I did engage in certain means and methods to get where I needed to be.

Who talks like this? This idiot that's who.

(10-03-2017 12:03 PM)Billanja Wrote:  You do know that I'm born and raised in Germany? That I also live in Germany and have a german passport? That my father was an old-school social democrat and so am I? And that I was working for an internationally known german news-magazin? And that I studied economics? That I'm from a lower middle-class background?

What do you wanna know about Germany? Just ask.

Sure you do little buddy, sure you do. That whole Switzerland thing didn't work out for you huh? Does Deese write like this? What proper German would demean themselves by using American slang.

Were you here when frankksj was here? If not Szuchow meet frankksj. He'll be back again soon enough. Oh, and it studied economics. It always points that out.

Thanks for the info.

I never met him. He registered long before me.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
13-03-2017, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2017 08:49 PM by Dr H.)
(12-03-2017 01:20 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  So problem is cultural one. And ordinary voters don't decry some things as" anti-American"?
Depends on what you mean by "ordinary voters" I suppose. Ordinary voters elected Trump.

Quote:I would say that they are marriage pf capitalism and welfare state.

That sounds about right.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
13-03-2017, 08:03 PM
(08-03-2017 11:57 AM)Billanja Wrote:  using lip-stick and polishing my finger-nails

Oh noes. Not the evil finger nails. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
14-03-2017, 01:19 AM
(13-03-2017 07:45 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 01:20 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  So problem is cultural one. And ordinary voters don't decry some things as" anti-American"?
Depends on what you mean by "ordinary voters" I suppose. Ordinary voters elected Trump.

Didn't electoral college elected him? He lost popular vote.

About ordinary voters - you wrote that capitalist decry some things as "anti-American", but capitalist does not equal ordinary voter.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
14-03-2017, 04:45 PM
(14-03-2017 01:19 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Didn't electoral college elected him? He lost popular vote.
Electoral College elects every US president, regardless of popular vote; it's part of the Constitution.
Still, nearly 63 million people voted for Trump.

Quote:About ordinary voters - you wrote that capitalist decry some things as "anti-American", but capitalist does not equal ordinary voter.
All voters are considered "ordinary"; there is no distinction between the vote of a billionaire industrialist and the vote of a homeless wino.

In then end, they all get "trumped" (I'm coming to hate that word) by the Electoral College.
Still, the popular vote numbers give some idea of the general sensibilities of the American populace: nearly half the voting population went for Trump.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
14-03-2017, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2017 05:15 PM by Szuchow.)
@Dr H

It's less than number of people that voted for Clinton.

About voters - not all of them are capitalists, which shows that not only capitalists are against regulations; working class can be against something on national ground just as well.

Mikhail Bakunin.
14-03-2017, 05:23 PM
(14-03-2017 04:45 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Still, nearly 63 million people voted for Trump... nearly half the voting population went for Trump.

The vast majority of eligible voters - something like 219 million - either voted against him or didn't vote at all.

That means Trump got the support of less than 1 in 3 eligible voters.

He's has no mandate. He's a fake president.

Source: Voting Turnout Statistics
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
15-03-2017, 12:02 AM
(14-03-2017 05:23 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 04:45 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Still, nearly 63 million people voted for Trump... nearly half the voting population went for Trump.

The vast majority of eligible voters - something like 219 million - either voted against him or didn't vote at all.

That means Trump got the support of less than 1 in 3 eligible voters.

He's has no mandate. He's a fake president.

Source: Voting Turnout Statistics

I dunno man. Them's your guys rules for electing the bugger. He won playing by the rules. That says real but fucken terrible president to me.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
15-03-2017, 12:31 AM
Worse thing about 2017 thus far is all the political bullshit.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post