Raising Minimum Wage - or How to Keep the Poor, Poor.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2015, 10:57 AM
RE: Raising Minimum Wage - or How to Keep the Poor, Poor.
(27-07-2015 10:55 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Name one person on this thread who has ever said or suggested "sharing the wealth" or "voting yourself rich."

That's what minimum wage IS.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2015, 10:58 AM
(27-07-2015 10:57 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 10:54 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Holy fuck your straw men are moronic.

ANd you're still refusing to address the reality- what do you say to the people who are NO LONGER above the minimum wage????

You gonna tell them they're better off?????

How about the retirees -- on a fixed income??? THey're better off??????

Nope --- you're gonna pretend they don't exist -- because it screws up your "argument".

No one is addressing your straw men, because they are not representative of ANYTHING that ANYONE is saying, suggesting, or arguing for.

Until you actually respond to what is being said and post something worthy of reply, instead of these straw men, there is literally NOTHING in what you say to reply to.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
27-07-2015, 10:59 AM
(27-07-2015 10:57 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 10:55 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Name one person on this thread who has ever said or suggested "sharing the wealth" or "voting yourself rich."

That's what minimum wage IS.....

Facepalm

Holy hell, it is like a fundy claiming Religions create morality.

-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
27-07-2015, 11:04 AM
Straw men???

I guess you don't know any "po folk"....

I know plenty.... I know lots of people making just above minimum wage --- and NONE of them seem too happy about going back to being a minimum wage worker......

Here in Michigan - we got hit earlier when the economy went to shit - and we've been putting up with a slower recovery...

I haven't worked more than 15 hours a week in over 15 years, and not at all in the last 6.

I'm still keeping my head above water -- and I'm betting if you were in the same situation as me - you'd be living in a cardboard box by now.

I've got a real good idea about what "minimum wage" does for poor people -- and I didn't learn it by reading about it in college.... I learned it the fucking hard way.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-07-2015, 11:11 AM
Raising Minimum Wage - or How to Keep the Poor, Poor.
(27-07-2015 11:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Straw men???

I guess you don't know any "po folk"....

I know plenty.... I know lots of people making just above minimum wage --- and NONE of them seem too happy about going back to being a minimum wage worker......

Here in Michigan - we got hit earlier when the economy went to shit - and we've been putting up with a slower recovery...

I haven't worked more than 15 hours a week in over 15 years, and not at all in the last 6.

I'm still keeping my head above water -- and I'm betting if you were in the same situation as me - you'd be living in a cardboard box by now.

I've got a real good idea about what "minimum wage" does for poor people -- and I didn't learn it by reading about it in college.... I learned it the fucking hard way.

You're a moron. Fuck off troll

-Rick
27-07-2015, 11:13 AM
and you're a petty little cunt

Have your usual day...

27-07-2015, 11:19 AM
[Image: how-many-fucks-i-give_o_285226.jpg]

-Rick
27-07-2015, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2015 03:25 PM by TheBear.)
These lazy, 'minimum to get by' mentality, finding the easiest way to collect a paycheck, shitty work ethic types, will soon take over the work force. These fucking millennials, who think the world owes them, (the spoiled fucks), won't do shit to truly be productive.
27-07-2015, 03:26 PM
(27-07-2015 03:21 PM)TheBear Wrote:  Lazy, 'minimum to get by' mentality, finding the easiest way to collect a paycheck, shitty work ethic, will soon take over the work force. These fucking millennials, who think the world owes them, (the spoiled fucks), won't do shit to truly be productive.
To be fair -- gen x, y, or z didn't invent slacking....

Back in the day they had different names -- bums, hippies, ect....

But yeah - nobody owes you anything just for taking up space.....

27-07-2015, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2015 03:36 PM by TheBear.)
(27-07-2015 03:26 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 03:21 PM)TheBear Wrote:  Lazy, 'minimum to get by' mentality, finding the easiest way to collect a paycheck, shitty work ethic, will soon take over the work force. These fucking millennials, who think the world owes them, (the spoiled fucks), won't do shit to truly be productive.
To be fair -- gen x, y, or z didn't invent slacking....

Back in the day they had different names -- bums, hippies, ect....

But yeah - nobody owes you anything just for taking up space.....

You're right. They didn't invent slacking, but they sure have doubled down on the concept and made it the norm. The lazy bastards.
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post