Rambling about Nationalities and Racism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Rambling about Nationalities and Racism
(25-12-2012 09:16 AM)Humakt Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 08:59 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol..

yeah... and most people born in the latter 20th century don't have an anything goes moral system.
Never sided with masses, if your so determined to side with the majority why dont you fuck off and become religious.
What masses? Religion is bullshit, anyhow. I'm simply citing an anything goes moral system, which is the norm these days. I also think anti-racism is further bullshit.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2012, 09:21 AM
(25-12-2012 09:16 AM)Humakt Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 08:59 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol..

yeah... and most people born in the latter 20th century don't have an anything goes moral system.
Never sided with masses, if your so determined to side with the majority why dont you fuck off and become religious.
What masses? Religion is bullshit, anyhow. I'm simply citing an anything goes moral system, which is the norm these days. I also think anti-racism is further bullshit.
25-12-2012, 10:06 AM
(25-12-2012 09:21 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 09:16 AM)Humakt Wrote:  Never sided with masses, if your so determined to side with the majority why dont you fuck off and become religious.
Well Haters gonna hate, but you seem to be a little confused in your "thinking" if an anything goes morality is just fine because most have it, why is religion bullshit, those of faith greatly outnumber those without. If your gonna be a bigot, at least pick a position with some commonality, of course you don't believe in logic either. I suppose this makes your contradictory points understandable.

Anti rascism is bullshit, does that mean you woould like to be denegrated for the colour of you skin, think I should hate you because your "different", or is it that you hate me for the colour of my skin. What is hateful about you has nothing to do with your race, but is a reflection of the bigoted, ugly things you say and believe. But, hateful though they are, your really only a figure to pity.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-12-2012, 10:09 AM
lol... most people are non-congruent.
25-12-2012, 10:30 AM
(25-12-2012 10:09 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol... most people are non-congruent.
And that justifies hating them for it, if it does then you'll have to hate everybody. Not sure what your point is.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
25-12-2012, 11:13 AM
(25-12-2012 10:30 AM)Humakt Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 10:09 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol... most people are non-congruent.
And that justifies hating them for it, if it does then you'll have to hate everybody. Not sure what your point is.

Trolls don't have points, silly.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
25-12-2012, 11:27 AM
(25-12-2012 11:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 10:30 AM)Humakt Wrote:  And that justifies hating them for it, if it does then you'll have to hate everybody. Not sure what your point is.

Trolls don't have points, silly.
Its Christmas, its traditional to unwrap worthless bits of plastic, buzz kill.

[+] 1 user Likes Humakt's post
25-12-2012, 11:29 AM
(25-12-2012 11:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Trolls don't have points, silly.

Forget about points. What I want to know is whether they have pointy ears or is it just elves? Consider

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
25-12-2012, 11:34 AM
(25-12-2012 11:29 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 11:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Trolls don't have points, silly.

Forget about points. What I want to know is whether they have pointy ears or is it just elves? Consider

What about your pointy head? Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
25-12-2012, 11:39 AM
(25-12-2012 11:34 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 11:29 AM)Vera Wrote:  Forget about points. What I want to know is whether they have pointy ears or is it just elves? Consider

What about your pointy head? Consider
Wasn't me. Try and keep track [Image: smileys-office-159538.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."