Rampant and Jeremy and the Kalam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2014, 09:27 PM
(24-05-2014 09:21 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  LOL Jermy Wanker has already fled his new debate with Tadlock. HoboLaughat

You mean he bailed on this debate AND started a new one to bail on?!

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
24-05-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: Rampant and Jeremy and the Kalam
(24-05-2014 09:27 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 09:21 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  LOL Jermy Wanker has already fled his new debate with Tadlock. HoboLaughat

You mean he bailed on this debate AND started a new one to bail on?!

He's a man of many talents. Hobo

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
24-05-2014, 09:44 PM
I'm calling shenanigans.

This entire "debate" has taken place during bathroom breaks at a Memorial Day BBQ, and he couldn't show premise 1. as valid to get the argument off the ground, making this 4 lost debates over the KCA?

If he invokes the KCA again, he should be insta-banned.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 4 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
24-05-2014, 09:51 PM
(24-05-2014 07:42 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 07:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Carroll completely debunks both the Grand Master Lying Jerk, and his little suck-wad, Germy.

I'm getting an error msg from the video.

EDIT: Hmmm... problem with my browser.

Go to Youtube ... there is only one Carroll-Craig debate.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-05-2014, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2014 09:58 PM by Reltzik.)
.... so his attempts to debate the subject resulted in kalamity?
[+] 14 users Like Reltzik's post
24-05-2014, 10:04 PM
(24-05-2014 09:44 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  I'm calling shenanigans.

This entire "debate" has taken place during bathroom breaks at a Memorial Day BBQ, and he couldn't show premise 1. as valid to get the argument off the ground, making this 4 lost debates over the KCA?

If he invokes the KCA again, he should be insta-banned.

They're getting "high" at the Elevation Church.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-05-2014, 10:11 PM
(24-05-2014 08:32 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Michael I choose not to debate the issue any longer.

If you think that acts like child molestation are not objectively wrong and that its ok if someone thinks it is ok, then that is on you. For your own safety, I would keep that to myself if I were you.

I would say that if everyone thought that there was no obligation except to do whatever they wanted whenever they wanted and however they wanted, then life would be unlivable and if the existential ramifications are such, then there is no reason to hold to the metaphysical position which defends it.

Consider this thread closed.

.....except Michael never said anything at all about child molestation or "do whatever you want whenever you want", etc.

LOL. Chalk up another train wreck for Jermy...

[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
24-05-2014, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2014 10:25 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(24-05-2014 10:11 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 08:32 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Michael I choose not to debate the issue any longer.

If you think that acts like child molestation are not objectively wrong and that its ok if someone thinks it is ok, then that is on you. For your own safety, I would keep that to myself if I were you.

I would say that if everyone thought that there was no obligation except to do whatever they wanted whenever they wanted and however they wanted, then life would be unlivable and if the existential ramifications are such, then there is no reason to hold to the metaphysical position which defends it.

Consider this thread closed.

.....except Michael never said anything at all about child molestation or "do whatever you want whenever you want", etc.

That's just the usual emotionally charged reductio ad absurdam clap-trap of Presuppositionists like Germey who, without demonstrating it, expect us to accept that morality comes from the gods.

He's getting even more desperate. I can see him, paging (rifling) through his manual on "How to deal with the heathen, with great success and all that crap".
Hopefully he's getting towards the end. He's not said one thing original yet.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-05-2014, 10:28 PM
(24-05-2014 10:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 10:11 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  .....except Michael never said anything at all about child molestation or "do whatever you want whenever you want", etc.

That's just the usual emotionally charged reductio ad absurdam strawman clap-trap of Presuppositionists like Germey who, without demonstrating it, expect us to accept that morality comes from the gods.

He's getting even more desperate.

fixed that..

24-05-2014, 10:42 PM
The indiana pacers are gone 2-1 . Miami heat are the winner in this series.