Rand Paul NOT board certified.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2014, 04:54 AM
Rand Paul NOT board certified.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/righ...r-problem/

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
18-10-2014, 05:53 AM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2014 07:37 AM by DLJ.)
RE: Rand Paul NOT board certified.
Thanks.

I read to the end of the article but could see any reason for being interested in who this guy is?

Huh

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
18-10-2014, 05:57 AM
Um, it should be important, this fuckwad is in public office and lies not only about his credentials but is also using it to lie about Ebola to scare the shit out of people to vote for him.

He's an Ayn Rand corporate dick sucker as well.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
18-10-2014, 06:44 AM
(18-10-2014 05:57 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Um, it should be important, this fuckwad is in public office and lies not only about his credentials but is also using it to lie about Ebola to scare the shit out of people to vote for him.

He's an Ayn Rand corporate dick sucker as well.

Bri, it's interesting to people in the U.S. DLJ lives in Singapore.

A lot of people here live in NotAmerica. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 10 users Like Chas's post
20-10-2014, 09:38 AM
I see this being about as troublesome of a problem for Paul as this 1991 bibliography was for Obama.

[Image: bookbio.jpg]

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bir...ooklet.asp
20-10-2014, 09:41 AM
(20-10-2014 09:38 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I see this being about as troublesome of a problem for Paul as this 1991 bibliography was for Obama.

Who wrote it? Where was it published? Was it real or fake?
20-10-2014, 09:44 AM
(20-10-2014 09:41 AM)Rik Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 09:38 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I see this being about as troublesome of a problem for Paul as this 1991 bibliography was for Obama.

Who wrote it? Where was it published? Was it real or fake?

It is real, I put in an edit in the previous post to the snope article.

Plenty of people misrepresent minor details about themselves. While it appears that Paul is technically not presently board certified....he was at one time and could easily be again.
20-10-2014, 09:49 AM
(20-10-2014 09:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 09:41 AM)Rik Wrote:  Who wrote it? Where was it published? Was it real or fake?

It is real, I put in an edit in the previous post to the snope article.

Plenty of people misrepresent minor details about themselves. While it appears that Paul is technically not presently board certified....he was at one time and could easily be again.

A blurb put out by an literary agent. Oh yeah -I'm soooo convinced.

The Snopes article concludes with:
"A New York Times article about Barack Obama published in 1990, a year before the Acton & Dystel promotional booklet was issued, identified his birthplace as Hawaii."
20-10-2014, 09:57 AM
(20-10-2014 09:49 AM)Rik Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 09:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  It is real, I put in an edit in the previous post to the snope article.

A blurb put out by an literary agent. Oh yeah -I'm soooo convinced.

"A New York Times article about Barack Obama published in 1990, a year before the Acton & Dystel promotional booklet was issued, identified his birthplace as Hawaii."

I'm not suggesting that Obama was born in Kenya(i believe he was born in Honolulu). I am suggesting that there is reason to believe that at some points in his life Obama gave the impression that he was born in Kenya.
20-10-2014, 09:58 AM
(20-10-2014 09:57 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 09:49 AM)Rik Wrote:  A blurb put out by an literary agent. Oh yeah -I'm soooo convinced.

I'm not suggesting that Obama was born in Kenya(i believe he was born in Honolulu). I am suggesting that there is reason to believe that at some points in his life Obama gave the impression that he was born in Kenya.

You're not even trying any more, are you?

the very source you cite Wrote:"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post