Rand Paul NOT board certified.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 03:39 AM
RE: Rand Paul NOT board certified.
(22-10-2014 03:09 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The biggest difference being that Ted Cruz actually was born in Canada, and is still eligible due to his mother's citizen status.

Too my knowledge a court has never affirmed the definition of "Natural Born Citizen" So It would be a big deal to the people that don't like Ted Cruz and want to use any means possible to keep him out of office. Its not a big deal to people who like Ted or are indifferent to him.

Same goes with Rand Paul. The only people who really care about his "board certification" with respect to his ability as a national leader are the people who already don't like him....it gives them something to circlejerk about.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2014, 04:29 AM
(22-10-2014 03:39 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 03:09 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The biggest difference being that Ted Cruz actually was born in Canada, and is still eligible due to his mother's citizen status.

Too my knowledge a court has never affirmed the definition of "Natural Born Citizen" So It would be a big deal to the people that don't like Ted Cruz and want to use any means possible to keep him out of office. Its not a big deal to people who like Ted or are indifferent to him.

Same goes with Rand Paul. The only people who really care about his "board certification" with respect to his ability as a national leader are the people who already don't like him....it gives them something to circlejerk about.

Well, except for those interested in integrity. So misrepresenting your certification is kind of a big deal.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
22-10-2014, 04:38 AM
(22-10-2014 04:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, except for those interested in integrity. So misrepresenting your certification is kind of a big deal.

A lot of those people that say they are interested in integrity and then vote for a lying sack of shit like Obama.
22-10-2014, 04:48 AM
(21-10-2014 09:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 09:44 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, if Obama had actually been born in Kenya, then he technically couldn't be President. I think this was the straw a lot of ignorant fuckwits were desperately grasping at, some feeble attempt to undue the results of the election. Notice however, that those same mouth-breathing Republicunts (and Fox News) are silent to the fact that Presidential hopeful Ted Cruz was born in Canada, and is entirely ineligible to become President because of it.

Nothing against Canada; it's just, those are the rules.

That is not correct. His place of birth has nothing to do with his eligibility because his Mother is a US citizen. The worst part of the whole birther nonsense is even if they were right it would not make a lick of difference.

That is not quite correct.
The Constitutional requirement "natural born citizen" has never been clearly defined nor any interpretation ruled on by SCOTUS.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-10-2014, 06:29 AM
(22-10-2014 04:38 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 04:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, except for those interested in integrity. So misrepresenting your certification is kind of a big deal.

A lot of those people that say they are interested in integrity and then vote for a lying sack of shit like Obama.

They're all lying sacks of shit, but it's still best to take their full measure regardless. Unless you enjoy being a deaf and dumb pig, and knowing you, that's a distinct possibility.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
22-10-2014, 06:44 AM
(22-10-2014 06:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 04:38 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  A lot of those people that say they are interested in integrity and then vote for a lying sack of shit like Obama.

They're all lying sacks of shit, but it's still best to take their full measure regardless. Unless you enjoy being a deaf and dumb pig, and knowing you, that's a distinct possibility.

If they are your lying sack of shit....then its okay to over look their lack of integrity?

The truth is most people who cry "integrity"....don't really care about integrity.
22-10-2014, 10:02 AM
Amusing coming from you. Woodie. Have you ever told the truth in your life you dumb fuck?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
22-10-2014, 11:22 AM
(22-10-2014 06:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 06:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  They're all lying sacks of shit, but it's still best to take their full measure regardless. Unless you enjoy being a deaf and dumb pig, and knowing you, that's a distinct possibility.

If they are your lying sack of shit....then its okay to over look their lack of integrity?

The truth is most people who cry "integrity"....don't really care about integrity.

I honestly cannot tell if you're just thick as a brick, or being purposely obtuse.

Our broken electoral system always leaves us with a choice between two piles of shit, so some of us like to know which is the bigger and smellier pile of shit. They all suck, but the more you know, the more confidently you can vote for the one that sucks the least.

But I guess this is an entirely alien concept for you. If only we could all be so oblivious...

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-10-2014, 06:26 AM
(22-10-2014 11:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I honestly cannot tell if you're just thick as a brick, or being purposely obtuse.

Our broken electoral system always leaves us with a choice between two piles of shit, so some of us like to know which is the bigger and smellier pile of shit. They all suck, but the more you know, the more confidently you can vote for the one that sucks the least.

But I guess this is an entirely alien concept for you. If only we could all be so oblivious...

Let me guess....the guy who smells less like a pile of shit always seems to match your ideology. If this is true, you are a hypocrite who doesn't care about integrity(but claims too) but rather just cares about ideology.
25-10-2014, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2014 12:34 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(23-10-2014 06:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 11:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I honestly cannot tell if you're just thick as a brick, or being purposely obtuse.

Let me guess....the guy who smells less like a pile of shit always seems to match your ideology. If this is true, you are a hypocrite who doesn't care about integrity(but claims too) but rather just cares about ideology.

Listen here cockbite. None of the candidates I've ever looked into, with the possible exception of Elizabeth Warren, have come close to matching exactly what I want in a candidate; and unless you are a sycophant with the naivete of an 8 year old, most likely neither have you. I live in the real world, so I don't have the luxury of seeing everything in black or white, all or none dichotomies. One of these days you might mature enough to understand, but I'm not holding my breath.

"Maybe you're still an ardent Democrat or an ardent Republican, because somehow you still firmly believe that those two parties represent for you something that's meaningful and important. And that they really are the people you want to get behind as leaders, because you are living in a delusion that is so magnificently structured that even I, who did enough acid to know, never found myself at the level of hallucination that you are at today. I mean sure, one time I watched my refrigerator turn into a puma and scamper away, and I tracked that son-of-a-bitch for three days. I talked to him, but couldn't get him to come home. And even that hallucination is nothing compared to where you are at! That is special! It takes a special kind of person to live in a place like that! So you really think that by electing a Democrat or a Republican were going to be able to overcome the last almost 15 years lets say of complete partisan politics? I've lived around DC and I've never seen anything like this. You think by electing one of those representatives who are out there now, and they all look so good now don't they, because there's nothing better than the anticipating what a leader will be like." -Lewis Black, Anticipation (2008)