Randi shows how to handle Hovind types.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2013, 11:56 PM
Video Randi shows how to handle Hovind types.
These guys are just vultures. I think it's funny that they posted this, because Randi makes them look ridiculous. They just assert "you lost" and pat themselves on the back.

The best is at the end, when the only proof of "God" that is offered is a quote from the bible in which "God", in the bible mind you, says "I am that I am". Oh! That solves it! "God" clearly says "he" exist in the bible...done and done, what else proof do you need?!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
19-11-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Randi shows how to handle Hovind types.
Si is such a douchebag. Or however the hell you spell his name.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
19-11-2013, 12:54 AM
(19-11-2013 12:33 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Si is such a douchebag. Or however the hell you spell his name.

Typical ad hom from an unthinking atheist who cannot justify his/her reason for using reasoning as reasoning.

Angel

19-11-2013, 12:56 AM
(19-11-2013 12:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 12:33 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Si is such a douchebag. Or however the hell you spell his name.

Typical ad hom from an unthinking atheist who cannot justify his/her reason for using reasoning as reasoning.

Angel

Very well. He's intellectually dishonest and enjoys word play that does not actually justify anything nor clarify anything, hence his actual intentions show that he has an underlying agenda which makes it incredibly annoying to listen to him speak. Due to his intellectual capacity (or lack thereof) in which he demonstrates a repetitive argument that has shown to be full of fallacies and intellectual dishonesty, he continues strawman arguments and purposely uses people that answers his questions in a specific order which demonstrate he is dishonest and only wishes to use bad examples of people who interview poorly that aid to his confirmation bias which feed the masses of his terrible, horrible, stupid, dishonest campaign that shows that he is a total shithead that cares nothing of what is true... and only that which feeds or aids his confirmation bias.

Heart

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
19-11-2013, 12:57 AM
(19-11-2013 12:56 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 12:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Typical ad hom from an unthinking atheist who cannot justify his/her reason for using reasoning as reasoning.

Angel

Very well. He's intellectually dishonest and enjoys word play that does not actually justify anything nor clarify anything, hence his actual intentions show that he has an underlying agenda which makes it incredibly annoying to listen to him speak.

Heart

Bowing Thumbsup Heart

19-11-2013, 01:12 AM
(19-11-2013 12:56 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 12:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Typical ad hom from an unthinking atheist who cannot justify his/her reason for using reasoning as reasoning.

Angel

Very well. He's intellectually dishonest and enjoys word play that does not actually justify anything nor clarify anything, hence his actual intentions show that he has an underlying agenda which makes it incredibly annoying to listen to him speak. Due to his intellectual capacity (or lack thereof) in which he demonstrates a repetitive argument that has shown to be full of fallacies and intellectual dishonesty, he continues strawman arguments and purposely uses people that answers his questions in a specific order which demonstrate he is dishonest and only wishes to use bad examples of people who interview poorly that aid to his confirmation bias which feed the masses of his terrible, horrible, stupid, dishonest campaign that shows that he is a total shithead that cares nothing of what is true... and only that which feeds or aids his confirmation bias.

Heart

Sye has all the intellectual capacity of an obese diabetic hamster in a wheel. Dodgy

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-11-2013, 01:14 AM
(19-11-2013 01:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Sye has all the intellectual capacity of an obese diabetic hamster in a wheel. Dodgy

Whoa man, don't give him so much credit! I mean, diabetic hamsters are hamsters too. I'd at least give the hamster credit on the intellectual capacity scale, those damn things understand how the wheel works! That's at least something. I'd put him more on the scale of a piece of asparagus.

19-11-2013, 01:21 AM
(19-11-2013 01:14 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 01:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Sye has all the intellectual capacity of an obese diabetic hamster in a wheel. Dodgy

Whoa man, don't give him so much credit! I mean, diabetic hamsters are hamsters too. I'd at least give the hamster credit on the intellectual capacity scale, those damn things understand how the wheel works! That's at least something. I'd put him more on the scale of a piece of asparagus.

[Image: asparagus-05.jpg]

At least you can eat asparagus. Well, legally anyways... Angel

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
19-11-2013, 01:23 AM
Ok... ok.. fine. A rock. Smile

19-11-2013, 01:28 AM
(19-11-2013 01:23 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Ok... ok.. fine. A rock. Smile

I think we have reached an agreement. However I'm pretty sure I would have more fun with the rock. Thumbsup