Random, Unconnected Thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2014, 08:07 PM
Random, Unconnected Thoughts
Often weird (or not generally accepted) ideas pop into my head.
Most of the time I let them float away because they either don't pan out, or they're not thread worthy.
I'm hoping I'm not alone, so if you like, drop them here.
Maybe they can be expanded into something fun.
It doesn't have to relate to atheism or religion either.
I had an example, but I forgot it while I was typing this. Blush
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post
08-11-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Random, Unconnected Thoughts
I'm thinking this is a sort of Stream of Consciousness thread. I started a similar thread and it sank like.....well like........like this....The Titanic

But I tend to start threads that go nowhere. It's ok though, I don't care.......

much.

Weeping

Then again, this might work better than mine because it has a different thread title.

I'm blathering on and I can't think of anything else to say.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
08-11-2014, 09:21 PM
(08-11-2014 09:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm thinking this is a sort of Stream of Consciousness thread. I started a similar thread and it sank like.....well like........like this....The Titanic

But I tend to start threads that go nowhere. It's ok though, I don't care.......

much.

Weeping

Then again, this might work better than mine because it has a different thread title.

I'm blathering on and I can't think of anything else to say.

I'm not holding out too much hope, ya never know until you try though. Thumbsup
08-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Suck it, bitches! I just sewed two perfect French knots, and those are the first two I've ever tried.

Maybe I should start an atheist sewing collection of irreverence. I'm so sick of all the "as for me and my house, we shall serve The Lord". Autocorrect capitalized The Lord, not me. I'm constantly having to try and fix all the auto caps. Such as with allah.

I think an embroidered FSM would be perfect on a dish towel.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 9 users Like Nurse's post
08-11-2014, 09:43 PM
(08-11-2014 09:38 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Suck it, bitches! I just sewed two perfect French knots, and those are the first two I've ever tried.

Maybe I should start an atheist sewing collection of irreverence. I'm so sick of all the "as for me and my house, we shall serve The Lord". Autocorrect capitalized The Lord, not me. I'm constantly having to try and fix all the auto caps. Such as with allah.

Yes please.
08-11-2014, 09:52 PM
(08-11-2014 09:38 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Suck it, bitches! I just sewed two perfect French knots, and those are the first two I've ever tried.

This is what I was looking for...not a rant, but something accomplished, or at least something that can be helped along by others here.
Nurse! You rock! Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
08-11-2014, 10:24 PM
I want to make flying spiders evolve as my first evil scheme.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
08-11-2014, 10:29 PM
(08-11-2014 10:24 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I want to make flying spiders evolve as my first evil scheme.

With some of the things being done lately, you shouldn't have too far to go.
Carion, Dr. Evil.
08-11-2014, 10:31 PM
(08-11-2014 10:29 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 10:24 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I want to make flying spiders evolve as my first evil scheme.

With some of the things being done lately, you shouldn't have too far to go.
Carion, Dr. Evil.

Yeah but they are all for money, I just do it because people need to learn that I like spiders.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-11-2014, 10:44 PM
(08-11-2014 10:31 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 10:29 PM)pablo Wrote:  With some of the things being done lately, you shouldn't have too far to go.
Carion, Dr. Evil.

Yeah but they are all for money, I just do it because people need to learn that I like spiders.

Maybe it would be cool to learn how to control the flight of bees. You could train them to pollinate areas where crops are slow.
Spiders could come later to control insect infestation.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post