Random, Unconnected Thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2015, 03:00 AM
RE: Random, Unconnected Thoughts
(25-01-2015 07:08 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So should I prove I am 18 and have the ability to join the relationship section?

Don't see why you'd bother. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2015, 04:59 AM
(26-01-2015 03:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(25-01-2015 07:08 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So should I prove I am 18 and have the ability to join the relationship section?

Don't see why you'd bother. Drinking Beverage

Well I do get access to the whole forum instead of most of it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-01-2015, 05:06 AM
(26-01-2015 04:59 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(26-01-2015 03:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Don't see why you'd bother. Drinking Beverage

Well I do get access to the whole forum instead of most of it.

In point of fact, you would not have access to the whole of the forum, as last I checked, the staff have their own exclusive club cordoned off.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-01-2015, 05:22 AM
(26-01-2015 05:06 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-01-2015 04:59 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well I do get access to the whole forum instead of most of it.

In point of fact, you would not have access to the whole of the forum, as last I checked, the staff have their own exclusive club cordoned off.

Right I forgot about that, well then I get even more of the forum.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-01-2015, 05:58 AM
(26-01-2015 05:22 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(26-01-2015 05:06 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  In point of fact, you would not have access to the whole of the forum, as last I checked, the staff have their own exclusive club cordoned off.

Right I forgot about that, well then I get even more of the forum.

It's far less exciting than you think it is. In fact there have only been like 10 posts there in the last 3 weeks or so.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-02-2015, 07:02 PM
I just cleared 14 leftover seconds from the microwave timer.
06-02-2015, 07:04 PM
My balls itch.

#sigh
06-02-2015, 07:44 PM
Fallon’s lyp synch duels are fucking hilarious, Emma Stone is a ringer. Golf tournament this weekend, hope I don’t fuck up. Everything in the market was down today, what’s up with that? Come to think of it, my balls itch too.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
07-02-2015, 03:47 AM
Trying to draw a line between superstition and religion is a bit like trying to draw a line between water and the ocean .

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-02-2015, 04:40 AM
Mumsie told me I could be anything when I grew up. So I became a hedonist. That and mommies little prince grew up to be a beautiful queen.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Blackhand293's post