Random, Unconnected Thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Random, Unconnected Thoughts
(21-02-2015 10:21 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Sad just got an email from an adoption agency that we had researched a few years back. Maybe someday. Probably never. Seems to be a theme.

I'm angry and hurt and longing and depressed and hopeful and doubtful and arghh. And I can't go run off the emotion 'cause it's iced over outside. I'm tired of feeling. I've written like 8 poems in the past 24 hours. Wish I had music to put them to...guess I could tinker on the piano.

How many ways can a heart break? Pretty sure I don't want to know, yet I keep discovering more.

Just opened a box of my heirloom dolls that mom placed in my room. My deceased grandmother's Japanese doll is going on the lingerie chest. Not like I'm gonna be inviting any men into my bedroom, anyway. So a doll for decoration it is. And mom hung a cross in my room across from my bed Dodgy need to find something to replace it...used to be my bridal portrait there. Guess I could get out my paints and make something new. Oranges to contrast with the plum I'm gonna paint my walls. Nothing brings out the creativity like pain.

How long does it take to recover from something like this? I just want to be okay again. There are a few people I talk to, and it's like the pain, it goes away for a while. I don't even think about it, or myself even. But then I'm alone again, and it comes back full force in the quiet.

I was cooking breakfast with my parents this morning, my son in the living room. It was nice to have them there. I've never even been on my own and I'll be 30 In two months. I didn't think I'd be cool with living with my parents, but it's actually nice to have the company. 30 year old single mom with a doll in my room - I'm sooo winning at life right now. Dodgy Just call me Debbie Downer. Optimism and happy thoughts aren't in the cards for today. I need some sunshine in my life - these clouds suck. Spring can't come fast enough.

We're really good at torturing ourselves at these times. Poems, songs, photos...

Been there.

Time is the only cure. Sad

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
22-02-2015, 03:37 PM
Quote:Random, Unconnected Thoughts

Is there any other kind? Unsure

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
22-02-2015, 04:07 PM
(22-02-2015 03:37 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
Quote:Random, Unconnected Thoughts

Is there any other kind? Unsure

Yes.
22-02-2015, 04:13 PM
I wish they would regulate hypnotherapy.

Fucking untrained charlatans saturating the market, stealing all my business Angry

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
19-06-2015, 01:49 PM
I think I'm gonna start shaving my armpits just cuz.
19-06-2015, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2015 10:22 PM by jennybee.)
(19-06-2015 01:49 PM)pablo Wrote:  I think I'm gonna start shaving my armpits just cuz.

Why don't you get the no!no! hair remover thingie. Or just shave only one? Maybe you could start a freaky trend Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
19-06-2015, 02:09 PM
I think someone here already does that, or shaves half his face.
19-06-2015, 02:12 PM
Random, unconnected thoughts...

I left my water bottle at home and am drinking out of a plastic bottle (it is BPA free)--but am still mad that I am using plastic Sad I don't want to contribute to trash islands!

I dunno why-but I am really getting into Alaska Bush People on the Discovery Channel. Apparently, Ammy has a run in with the law on tonight's episode. She seems so sweet, wtf could she have done?? And why the fuck am I staying home and watching that instead of going out? Although, there is some vegan ice cream in the fridge with my name on it Tongue

Namaste--a yoga term--means the spirit in me salutes the spirit in you. So, Namaste motherfuckers Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-06-2015, 02:46 PM
I may go broke. I just found a Mexican restaurant, Chinese restaurant, Panera, yoga studio, paint while you drink wine studio, and massage parlor all less than half a mile from my new place.

I'm in fucking heaven. Actually, I take that back...fucking heaven is much different...and such discussion doesn't belong here...need to research some of the hiking in the area...and Appalachian trail tips.

Fun velvet happy colored couch or a sofa bed...I'm kinda tempted to go with the pink couch idea. And I need fuchsia in my apartment. My bathroom is turquoise and ivories. It's also the color of my new patio chairs.

Mom is en route to help me unpack, and then I'm on call tonight. I'm praying to fetus Jesus I don't get called in. I fell asleep too early last night and woke up at 0700. I'll be screwed if I have to pull a 12 tonight.

This is my kinda thread. I can't focus worth shit today.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
19-06-2015, 04:30 PM
Why is the rum always gone?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post