Random, Unconnected Thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2015, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2015 10:32 PM by pablo.)
RE: Random, Unconnected Thoughts
(07-07-2015 10:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 09:32 PM)pablo Wrote:  Dr. Amy Mainzer is sexy. Drooling

Who the hell is Dr Amy Mainzer?

I don't know.
Edit: just kidding , she's an astronomer for JPL
[Image: amy_zpscsjqeaqc.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
08-07-2015, 05:46 PM
(07-07-2015 10:28 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 10:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Who the hell is Dr Amy Mainzer?

I don't know.
Edit: just kidding , she's an astronomer for JPL
[Image: amy_zpscsjqeaqc.jpg]

Fuck me! Talk about a stunner, brains and beauty.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
14-07-2015, 08:46 AM
I'm so fucking done with this, I can't even bring myself to bitch about it. I. Am. Done. Undecided

My neck hurts. Ouch.

I want artichokes. But there are no artichokes in the house so ... coffee & cookies. Yay! Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
15-07-2015, 08:28 AM
What is it about gordon ramsey that makes him so hot?
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
15-07-2015, 08:51 AM
(15-07-2015 08:28 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  What is it about gordon ramsey that makes him so hot?

The accent and cocky attitude? Because he's a man that can cook? I dunno. He doesn't do it for me.

Why is it that everything is so much funnier when you're exhausted? People laugh at the stupidest shit, and then can't stop.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
15-07-2015, 08:55 AM
(15-07-2015 08:51 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 08:28 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  What is it about gordon ramsey that makes him so hot?

The accent and cocky attitude? Because he's a man that can cook? I dunno. He doesn't do it for me.

Why is it that everything is so much funnier when you're exhausted? People laugh at the stupidest shit, and then can't stop.

He doesn't really strike me as cocky. Just someone who's confident in his knowledge and doesn't take any crap. Lol

I think things get funny when we are tired cause our brain is malfunctioning from lack of sleep. Tongue
15-07-2015, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2015 09:13 AM by Free Thought.)

The fact that he has a lot of money, which acts as a representation of his capacity to obtain resources, which is itself an extension of his phenotype, which acts to subconsciously inform you of his superior selective fitness, relative to other males?

His aggressive tendencies may also inform a sense of attractiveness, showing that he has a dominant personality and is more likely to aggressively defend his kin and resources, and is more likely to secure the resources of others, again acting as a subconscious cue of relative quality.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
15-07-2015, 09:10 AM
(15-07-2015 09:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

The fact that he has a lot of money, which acts as a representation of his capacity to obtain resources, which is itself an extension of his phenotype, which acts to subconsciously inform you of his superior selective fitness, relative to other males?

Stop sciencing us with your science Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-07-2015, 09:14 AM
(15-07-2015 09:10 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 09:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  The fact that he has a lot of money, which acts as a representation of his capacity to obtain resources, which is itself an extension of his phenotype, which acts to subconsciously inform you of his superior selective fitness, relative to other males?

Stop sciencing us with your science Tongue

Einstein

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
15-07-2015, 09:24 AM
(15-07-2015 09:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

His aggressive tendencies may also inform a sense of attractiveness, showing that he has a dominant personality and is more likely to aggressively defend his kin and resources, and is more likely to secure the resources of others, again acting as a subconscious cue of relative quality.

Lol sounds about right.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post