Random, Unconnected Thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2015, 09:50 AM
RE: Random, Unconnected Thoughts
Dr Amy Mainzer... *pant pant pant*

On a tour of the JPL section of the NASA center in Houston, I passed one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life, possibly THE most beautiful, going the other direction. She looked a bit like the star of the old Van Halen video, "Hot For Teacher", with white blouse and black pencil skirt and high heels, etc... and being young and sexist, I assumed she was just a super-hot secretary... until she walked by and I saw that her name tag said, under her name (which I unfortunately cannot recall), "PhD, Astrophysics Section".

Had I not collided with my friend Roger, I would literally have collided with the wall, in her wake.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
15-07-2015, 11:17 AM
(15-07-2015 09:24 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 09:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  The fact that he has a lot of money, which acts as a representation of his capacity to obtain resources, which is itself an extension of his phenotype, which acts to subconsciously inform you of his superior selective fitness, relative to other males?

His aggressive tendencies may also inform a sense of attractiveness, showing that he has a dominant personality and is more likely to aggressively defend his kin and resources, and is more likely to secure the resources of others, again acting as a subconscious cue of relative quality.

Lol sounds about right.
Dodgy
Really?

I'm not seeing the phrase "cute ass" in any part of that description so, meh. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
15-07-2015, 11:25 AM
(15-07-2015 11:17 AM)kim Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 09:24 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Lol sounds about right.
Dodgy
Really?

I'm not seeing the phrase "cute ass" in any part of that description so, meh. Drinking Beverage

I'm sure he has a great ass. I'm not really an ass girl though.
15-07-2015, 11:29 AM
(15-07-2015 11:25 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 11:17 AM)kim Wrote:  Dodgy
Really?

I'm sure he has a great ass. I'm not really an ass girl though.

I like a sexy mouth and jawline and nice eyes and a nice chest.
15-07-2015, 11:33 AM
(15-07-2015 11:29 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 11:25 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm sure he has a great ass. I'm not really an ass girl though.

Anything else? Dodgy
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
15-07-2015, 11:34 AM
(15-07-2015 11:17 AM)kim Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 09:24 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Lol sounds about right.
Dodgy
Really?

Such a perception still falls under the trend of the previous explanations, the only difference being that it is a direct phenotypic trait, as opposed to an extended representation of one; physical form informs the viewer as to the conditions in which the subject likely lived growing up and their health now, which both work as a display of quality.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-07-2015, 11:38 AM
(15-07-2015 09:50 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Dr Amy Mainzer... *pant pant pant*

On a tour of the JPL section of the NASA center in Houston, I passed one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life, possibly THE most beautiful, going the other direction. She looked a bit like the star of the old Van Halen video, "Hot For Teacher", with white blouse and black pencil skirt and high heels, etc... and being young and sexist, I assumed she was just a super-hot secretary... until she walked by and I saw that her name tag said, under her name (which I unfortunately cannot recall), "PhD, Astrophysics Section".

Had I not collided with my friend Roger, I would literally have collided with the wall, in her wake.

Amy is a fucking stud.

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
15-07-2015, 11:38 AM
(15-07-2015 11:29 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 11:25 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm sure he has a great ass. I'm not really an ass girl though.

When it comes to physical stuff I like broad shoulders and nice faces. Light eyes and dark hair is a nice combo. Also, and this may sound weird. Calves. Nice calves are hot.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
15-07-2015, 11:39 AM
(15-07-2015 11:33 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 11:29 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I like a sexy mouth and jawline and nice eyes and a nice chest.

Anything else? Dodgy

Consider No, that'll do Laugh out load

Personality is important too. Got to have a great personality, good sense of humor, intelligent, honest. I also like guys who are a little rough around the edges, I always have. Drooling Also, someone who likes long walks on the beach, stargazing, pondering the meaning of life, solving the world's problems, that sort of thing, you know, the usual Wink
15-07-2015, 01:18 PM
I wish that stuff was "the usual", Jennybee. It is often the case that women who like those traits in a man like them only at first... then it quickly becomes about how well he fits into a preconceived "The Rat Race Told You To Like This Kind Of Man" mold. Or in other words, "How much does he impress my friends/relatives?" Too often, even if she earns plenty of money and the couple is perfectly comfortable, men are still measured in large part based upon Capitalist ideals subsumed into the collective psyche.

Or, worse yet, women will say they want those traits, and then their ancestral instincts will kick in and they'll start panting over the giant demi-neandertal who can bonk heads when the next tribe raids over the hill with their stone axes. So to speak. To put it another way: "The thinker/artist/compassionate man when menstruating, the brutal/giant/athletic man when ovulating." Heh. Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson