Random, Unconnected Thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: Random, Unconnected Thoughts
By the way everyone, if your business partner ever convinces you to move to the effing boonies of SE Missouri, redneck hell, and then live alone in an apartment attached to a machine shop (even if you run that shop yourself), 6 hours from your fiancee and child, remember that no matter how nice that apartment is and no matter how great your office/computer sub-suite is, you will never be 100% isolated from the sound of the machinery or the smell of the grease/oils, and she will refuse to live with you.

So then you're stuck, exhausted and yet un-laid, alone and adrift in a sea of Redneck Christards.

*sigh* I think it's time to go test-ride one of the new bikes... make SUUURE it can survive heat- and stress-tests.

Then take another shower and try to take another nap. Or something. Undecided

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
15-07-2015, 04:55 PM
(15-07-2015 02:00 PM)pablo Wrote:  What's wrong with wanting a hottie with a great bod and a pile of money?

You have one of those around? I might be interested. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-07-2015, 05:08 PM
(15-07-2015 04:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 02:00 PM)pablo Wrote:  What's wrong with wanting a hottie with a great bod and a pile of money?

You have one of those around? I might be interested. Tongue

I'm remaining silent. Cool
15-07-2015, 05:44 PM
[Image: FB_IMG_1437003285832_zpsw9lyhajr.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
15-07-2015, 05:44 PM
(15-07-2015 05:08 PM)pablo Wrote:  I'm remaining silent.

Oh, look at that... he IS intelligent! Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
17-07-2015, 03:02 PM
Taking a break from driving. Stopped at a McDonalds in Indiana. They have sweet tea and country music in the background. Last time I was in Indiana and ordered sweet tea they looked at me like I was stupid - granted that was 12 years ago. So.
It's proof it's happening! The South will rise again!!! Laugh out load

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
17-07-2015, 03:06 PM
(17-07-2015 03:02 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Taking a break from driving. Stopped at a McDonalds in Indiana. They have sweet tea and country music in the background. Last time I was in Indiana and ordered sweet tea they looked at me like I was stupid - granted that was 12 years ago. So.

Nurse, I'm sorry you chose that route. I'm about halfway between Memphis and St.Louis on I-55. Shoulda stopped by and I'd have bought you lunch or something.

17-07-2015, 03:10 PM
(17-07-2015 03:06 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 03:02 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Taking a break from driving. Stopped at a McDonalds in Indiana. They have sweet tea and country music in the background. Last time I was in Indiana and ordered sweet tea they looked at me like I was stupid - granted that was 12 years ago. So.

Nurse, I'm sorry you chose that route. I'm about halfway between Memphis and St.Louis on I-55. Shoulda stopped by and I'd have bought you lunch or something.

I've been on I-65 alternate construction route hell.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
17-07-2015, 03:15 PM
(17-07-2015 03:10 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 03:06 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Nurse, I'm sorry you chose that route. I'm about halfway between Memphis and St.Louis on I-55. Shoulda stopped by and I'd have bought you lunch or something.

I've been on I-65 alternate construction route hell.

Well, I'm leaving town on the 27th (Monday) for a couple of weeks, but if you come back through before then, let me know and I'll take you to the "nicest restaurant in town". This is Sikeston, Missouri, so that's a relative term.

Or I can meet you up in Cape Girardeau, just north of here, and take you to a really great Cajun place there. It's run by a guy who's really from Louisiana, so they actually get my ethnic food right... a rarity, north of I-10. Tongue

Not tryin' to be creepy. Take it or leave it. Bring your young'un(s), if you wish. I'm a dad (when I visit him or he's in town to visit me, anyway). I don't mind the presence of kids, or buying for kids.

17-07-2015, 03:17 PM
(15-07-2015 11:38 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 11:29 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I like a sexy mouth and jawline and nice eyes and a nice chest.

When it comes to physical stuff I like broad shoulders and nice faces. Light eyes and dark hair is a nice combo. Also, and this may sound weird. Calves. Nice calves are hot.

What about huge, overly muscled calves (like Popeye's forearms)? Because I have those. The rest of me is meh (and 60 years old).