Random, Unconnected Thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Random, Unconnected Thoughts
(17-07-2015 03:17 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 11:38 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  When it comes to physical stuff I like broad shoulders and nice faces. Light eyes and dark hair is a nice combo. Also, and this may sound weird. Calves. Nice calves are hot.

What about huge, overly muscled calves (like Popeye's forearms)? Because I have those. The rest of me is meh (and 60 years old).

I'm sure you're a lovely Popeye. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
19-07-2015, 09:07 AM
Chopper has questionable taste in music... Undecided

I have Pandora on random and it's pretty random. Apparently Chop's okay with just about anything that has played but is barking at Whole Lotta Love. I thought Chop and I were buds...simpatico...I may need to reassess our relationship. Dodgy

Chopper Dude, I thought I knew ya. Sadcryface

[img][Image: P6070876_zpsitz8njaz.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
19-07-2015, 12:21 PM
(19-07-2015 09:07 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Chopper has questionable taste in music... Undecided

I have Pandora on random and it's pretty random. Apparently Chop's okay with just about anything that has played but is barking at Whole Lotta Love. I thought Chop and I were buds...simpatico...I may need to reassess our relationship. Dodgy

Chopper Dude, I thought I knew ya. Sadcryface

[img][Image: P6070876_zpsitz8njaz.jpg][/img]

Maybe, way down inside, he needs it.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
19-07-2015, 07:50 PM
(17-07-2015 03:15 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 03:10 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I've been on I-65 alternate construction route hell.

Well, I'm leaving town on the 27th (Monday) for a couple of weeks, but if you come back through before then, let me know and I'll take you to the "nicest restaurant in town". This is Sikeston, Missouri, so that's a relative term.

Or I can meet you up in Cape Girardeau, just north of here, and take you to a really great Cajun place there. It's run by a guy who's really from Louisiana, so they actually get my ethnic food right... a rarity, north of I-10. Tongue

Not tryin' to be creepy. Take it or leave it. Bring your young'un(s), if you wish. I'm a dad (when I visit him or he's in town to visit me, anyway). I don't mind the presence of kids, or buying for kids.

Heart Thanks for the offer - not creepy.

I won't be anywhere near Missouri or Memphis this trip. If I ever head west I'll holler at ya.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
19-07-2015, 08:56 PM
If worms had machine guns, birds wouldn't hunt them.

Rape is unknown amongst porcupines.
20-07-2015, 09:44 AM
I win !

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
20-07-2015, 08:40 PM
(20-07-2015 09:44 AM)Leo Wrote:  I win !

I think you moseyed on into the wrong thread, partner.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
25-07-2015, 09:31 PM
Have the TV on just to make noise. Can someone tell me why so many of the TV commercials (for sold on TV stuff) always seems to come in twos?

If you are going to buy their latest wonder product that will end all your troubles and fill all your needs...why do you need two? If you call in the next 15 minutes...we'll send you a second one/set absolutely free. How 'bout you sell me one of those pieces of crap for half the selling price?

And by the way - if the Wonder Wallet is so wonderful, why doesn't it come filled with cash? Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-07-2015, 09:40 PM
(25-07-2015 09:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Have the TV on just to make noise. Can someone tell me why so many of the TV commercials (for sold on TV stuff) always seems to come in twos?

If you are going to buy their latest wonder product that will end all your troubles and fill all your needs...why do you need two? If you call in the next 15 minutes...we'll send you a second one/set absolutely free. How 'bout you sell me one of those pieces of crap for half the selling price?

And by the way - if the Wonder Wallet is so wonderful, why doesn't it come filled with cash? Consider

I bet 6 months ago they were selling them one at a time and nobody was buying them. Now they have a warehouse full of crap they gotta get rid of so they can fill it with new crap.
So...2fer sale! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
26-07-2015, 01:21 AM
I'm going to get this random pet peeve off of my...chest: When people pronounce the word "cement" to where they are saying "semen", I want to punch them in the face.

Beat_stick