Random, Unconnected Thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Random, Unconnected Thoughts
Still having ant problems in the house. They're looking for water and have discovered that toilettes contains water. My last visit in the middle of the night had me sitting on a few ants along the rim of the toilette. Angry

They get in my cat's water bowl and my kitties sit and stare at their water with the floating ant bodies and meow at me to change their water. My cat's don't like ants anymore than I do.

Can't ants find water outside somewhere? Don't they ever sleep?

Maybe if I put on the sprinkler outside it will keep them out of the house.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2015, 11:57 AM
(08-08-2015 07:50 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 07:38 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I have not use the litter box in 6 months.

Perhaps a laxative would help?

I figured it's summer and he's going outside.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-08-2015, 01:04 PM
I switched to decaf. I have a headache. Sadcryface

I want to go back to sleep.

Strawberries go really good with melted chocolate.

Going to do balance vata dosha yoga today Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
13-08-2015, 02:13 PM
Just woke up a little bit ago from a dream - I had a mandolin and was sitting down to play it for the first time when it sounded several octaves lower than what I had anticipated. Woke up to the sound of the neighbor I share my bedroom wall with practicing electric bass.

Now I'm thinking - well, it could be pretty fun to learn. Then I could play with my dad and my brother when we have our cookouts. Consider

It was probably because I've started thinking about what instruments I want my son to learn and how I want him to start. I was thinking about getting a smaller keyboard and a primer piano book (if I can't find mine) so he can start to learn the basics of reading music. He's such a good reader, and math and patterns are his favorite, and there's musical talent on both sides for him.

Of course, Mommy's dream is for him to be a trauma surgeon. Tongue

He doesn't want to play little league baseball this fall, "I want a break." Ok, you don't have to play. So let's see what else we can get involved in Smile

Edited cause I thought better of sharing a portion of it.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
13-08-2015, 02:23 PM
(08-08-2015 10:59 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Still having ant problems in the house. They're looking for water and have discovered that toilettes contains water. My last visit in the middle of the night had me sitting on a few ants along the rim of the toilette. Angry

They get in my cat's water bowl and my kitties sit and stare at their water with the floating ant bodies and meow at me to change their water. My cat's don't like ants anymore than I do.

Can't ants find water outside somewhere? Don't they ever sleep?

Maybe if I put on the sprinkler outside it will keep them out of the house.

Ouch. Have you tried Hot Shot brand products? Their liquid roach baits definitely work so maybe their ant products will be as good.