(09-11-2014 10:06 PM)pablo Wrote:  Biggus Feetus

He has a wife you know....

Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: Random, Unconnected Thoughts
I wonder how to make a human chimpanzee hybrid? Consider

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-11-2014, 07:53 PM
(11-11-2014 06:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I wonder how to make a human chimpanzee hybrid? Consider

I can think of one way. Tongue
The chimp might not be thrilled about it though.
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
11-11-2014, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 08:19 PM by Free Thought.)
(11-11-2014 06:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I wonder how to make a human chimpanzee hybrid? Consider

Well, you take a human daddy's sperm and a mummy chimp's egg and you stick'em together, so the egg will, if hypothesis holds true, be fertilised and then you stick it back in the mummy chimp and some time later, an abomination will slowly form.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
18-11-2014, 02:14 AM
It really shouldn't be curse like a sailor, it should be swear like a sailor. And I don't swear like a sailor - I curse like a nurse. Cause let's face it, I drop the f bomb a hell of a lot more than any of the sailors I know.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
18-11-2014, 02:25 AM
I wonder what it would be like to sleep like a normal human.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
18-11-2014, 06:54 AM
(18-11-2014 02:25 AM)pablo Wrote:  I wonder what it would be like to sleep like a normal human.

Let me know if you figure out how to do that. I don't seem to remember what a decent night's sleep is like. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-11-2014, 06:55 AM
[Image: SLEEP_IS_FOR_THE_WEAK.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
18-11-2014, 07:18 AM
(18-11-2014 02:14 AM)Nurse Wrote:  It really shouldn't be curse like a sailor, it should be swear like a sailor. And I don't swear like a sailor - I curse like a nurse. Cause let's face it, I drop the f bomb a hell of a lot more than any of the sailors I know.
I'm curious what nurses say when their teed off. Do you shout expletives of medical procedures or do various sharp tools merrily color your expletives?

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
18-11-2014, 07:44 AM
(18-11-2014 07:18 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(18-11-2014 02:14 AM)Nurse Wrote:  It really shouldn't be curse like a sailor, it should be swear like a sailor. And I don't swear like a sailor - I curse like a nurse. Cause let's face it, I drop the f bomb a hell of a lot more than any of the sailors I know.
I'm curious what nurses say when their teed off. Do you shout expletives of medical procedures or do various sharp tools merrily color your expletives?

Well, the other night when I exploded a unit of packed red blood cells all over myself, the 13 pumps, the patient's bed (and it was contraindicated to turn him to get him off the bloody sheets thanks to his open chest), and the floor, it was something like "goddamn bloody motherfucking hell!!!"

Times I've been pissed off and using medical terms to color things would be more like "I need an order to connect patient J's art line to wall suction" or "Jesus Christ, she needs some goddamn pillow therapy." Orrrr, my personal favorite: a coworker was called a bitch by a drug seeking frequent flyer and she replied, "I am not a bitch, I am the bitch, and that is Nurse Bitch to you." That particular patient threatened to sue me every time I had her.

Hopefully, my identity is never revealed on this site... pretty sure those comments would cost me my job.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post