Random, Unconnected Thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Random, Unconnected Thoughts
I miss Gwen Stefani in her No Doubt days. I know that's weird.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like TN Skeptic's post
01-12-2014, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2014 08:57 PM by Free Thought.)
I wonder; has anybody gone around thinking of weird ways to make mundane or stupid factoids sound more interesting or mind-bendy than they really are?
For instance; We will be the last people to die in our lifetimes, or a pregnant woman swimming is basically a human submarine.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
01-12-2014, 08:50 PM
(01-12-2014 08:47 PM)TN Skeptic Wrote:  I miss Gwen Stefani in her No Doubt days. I know that's weird.

Aw me too Undecided

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
01-12-2014, 09:02 PM
I need to get that album out again. It was great overall

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
01-12-2014, 09:14 PM
(01-12-2014 09:02 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I need to get that album out again. It was great overall

Yes it was! I remember listening to that CD over and over and over. Feeling all nostalgic now.
[+] 1 user Likes TN Skeptic's post
01-12-2014, 09:20 PM
(01-12-2014 09:14 PM)TN Skeptic Wrote:  
(01-12-2014 09:02 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I need to get that album out again. It was great overall

Yes it was! I remember listening to that CD over and over and over. Feeling all nostalgic now.

I felt nostalgic so I got on youtube and listned to My Sharona by The Knack.
I'm old, might as well own it.
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
07-12-2014, 01:59 PM
I have to fill out a FLHA every fucking morning. First the task then the hazard then the control. This will help me to prevent all accidents like the non existent ones I've had in the past. A certain amount of safety awareness is good but it gets to the point where we are protecting the incredibly stupid. That can't be good for the species..
[+] 2 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
07-12-2014, 02:01 PM
(07-12-2014 01:59 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I have to fill out a FLHA every fucking morning. First the task then the hazard then the control. This will help me to prevent all accidents like the non existent ones I've had in the past. A certain amount of safety awareness is good but it gets to the point where we are protecting the incredibly stupid. That can't be good for the species..

[Image: image.jpg?w=1024&c=1]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
07-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Its a gray, foggy, drizzly day and I'm sitting in the IKEA restaurant enjoying an after lunch coffee, looking out a massive expanse of Windows.

I feel so ... Swedish... another place I'll need to visit; it's lovely. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
07-12-2014, 04:34 PM
Beethoven is still making movies. How many dead Beethoven's are there?
oh no... I just cried a little Sadcryface

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell