Random, Unconnected Thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Random, Unconnected Thoughts
(10-01-2015 01:12 AM)Nurse Wrote:  My favorite band pre-husband was DISPATCH. They're playing at Madison Square July 11. Their music brings back memories of cruising the Gulf Shores strip with friends, winter red cup bonfires in strawberry and cotton fields, and just chillin out. Maybe I should make my post divorce trip to NYC and see them play while I'm there. Could be fun, never been to New York. Haven't been to a concert since getting married. I'd also like to see Parachute - they were in Biloxi with Joshua Radin (I think) around my birthday last year, thought he was going to take me, and he didn't.

Time to start enjoying life again.

Everyone should go to New York at least once. It's like a city, only bigger.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2015, 07:50 AM
So I am wondering how much pain and effort it will take to force some animal into lycanthropy?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-01-2015, 08:01 AM
(10-01-2015 07:50 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So I am wondering how much pain and effort it will take to force some animal into lycanthropy?

[Image: wolverine_l.jpg]

He had a pretty tough go of it...quite the emotional baggage.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
10-01-2015, 08:03 AM
(10-01-2015 07:50 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So I am wondering how much pain and effort it will take to force some animal into lycanthropy?

How much pain and effort it would take to force an animal into a wolf?

I'm guessing it would be either an infinite or none at all amount since lycanthropy is a mythical affliction, so you'd either endlessly be investing effort into the attempt until expiration or you wouldn't begin to start with.

On a similar note; I have wondered if it would be possible to condition an animal into auto-cannibalism...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-01-2015, 08:26 AM
(10-01-2015 08:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

How much pain and effort it would take to force an animal into a wolf?

I'm guessing it would be either an infinite or none at all amount since lycanthropy is a mythical affliction, so you'd either endlessly be investing effort into the attempt until expiration or you wouldn't begin to start with.

On a similar note; I have wondered if it would be possible to condition an animal into auto-cannibalism...

Wolf? No, but something like it growing bigger, maybe wolf like in shape, but not a wolf.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-01-2015, 08:28 AM
(10-01-2015 08:01 AM)Nurse Wrote:  

[Image: wolverine_l.jpg]

I don't care much about the emotions, but thanks for da answer.

10-01-2015, 08:47 AM
(10-01-2015 08:26 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 08:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  How much pain and effort it would take to force an animal into a wolf?

Wolf? No, but something like it growing bigger, maybe wolf like in shape, but not a wolf.

Given that lycanthropy most often refers to wolf-like transformation (outside of clinical lycanthropy which is just a delusion of transformation into 'not human'), wolf is where my mind first went....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-01-2015, 08:49 AM
(10-01-2015 08:28 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 08:01 AM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: wolverine_l.jpg]

I don't care much about the emotions, but thanks for da answer.

I was being a smart ass. Smartass

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
10-01-2015, 08:54 AM
I have the house to myself this morning!!!!!

I am thinking of cranking up some Bob Seger and doing the Tom Cruise dance. Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
13-01-2015, 07:10 PM
Can I marry my cat?Consider

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post